Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Tallulah G
Thanks for the rep :h:
Lol no worries. I loved you avatar :love:
Tallulah G
Oooh what are you up to on your gap year? And welcome to the magical world of DGC!

EDIT: Well I've got myself into volunteering 5 days a week (at a care home and the history museum *joy :yawn:* and the British Heart Foundation). Also I asked to take up Philosophy at College, so thats fun too :h: And I got a Fri and Sat job stacking booze :yy:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
paperclip
Now that'd be sad :p:

says you :hmmm:
Reply 42
Nice place you got here.
Reply 43
Riiiight, bed time! Got to be up in 5 hours :yawn:
Night all xxxxxxxxxx
Reply 44
Edenr
Nice place you got here.

You're not welcome :colonhash: Go back to your own thread.

Spoiler

Aula
says you :hmmm:

I have never denied being lifeless.
Reply 46
Tallulah G
You're not welcome :colonhash: Go back to your own thread.

Spoiler

Sowwy, it was very selfish and silly of me to do that :h:
Reply 47
generic hybrid
I don't have another thread. This is my hole, it was made for me!

I agree with Tallulah on the state of the rest of TSR. :colonhash: Especially all the threads made by people doing their GCSEs who are trying to sound authoritative about postgrad courses or graduate jobs or some other **** they have no clue about.

99% of the people in GOGSOC do postgrad courses in history/english/town planning [:awesome:] or whatever, that has no relevance to anything. But then 95% of the threads posted are from twerps wanting to know which MSc in Finance will make them more likely to get into Investment Banking.
It makes me want to vomit.

Edit: I also acknowledge readily that I am pretentious piece of ****, but at least I know that.
Reply 48
paperclip
I have never denied being lifeless.

fair enough.
Aula
fair enough.

Also, i would love to date your avatar :coma:
arkbar
99% of the people in GOGSOC do postgrad courses in history/english/town planning [:awesome:] or whatever, that has no relevance to anything. But then 95% of the threads posted are from twerps wanting to know which MSc in Finance will make them more likely to get into Investment Banking.
It makes me want to vomit.

Ugh. I came across some thread earlier full of teenagers bragging about how quickly they were going to be earning 50k after graduating. stfu stfu stfu

Thought you might like this though:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=22223226
Reply 51
paperclip
Also, i would love to date your avatar :coma:

I thought he'd be too old for you...
Aula
I thought he'd be too old for you...

I'm a necrophiliac :awesome:
Reply 53
hmm... is it okay for me to request my sisters fiancée (that sounds so weird to write) as a friend on facebook when I've never met him?
Reply 54
paperclip
I'm a necrophiliac :awesome:

ah, makes sense then.
Aula
hmm... is it okay for me to request my sisters fiancée (that sounds so weird to write) as a friend on facebook when I've never met him?

Yes. Surely you wanna get to know him? Facebook is a good way when you're a long way from home.
Aula
ah, makes sense then.

Yup.

Dead action is better then no action :sad:
generic hybrid
Ugh. I came across some thread earlier full of teenagers bragging about how quickly they were going to be earning 50k after graduating. stfu stfu stfu
Yeah ******* right :rolleyes:
Perhaps they forget that there aren't jobs just waiting for them to take with a 50k starting salary on hold just waiting for their graduation... :facepalm:
Reply 58
paperclip
Yes. Surely you wanna get to know him? Facebook is a good way when you're a long way from home.

hmm... I just feel like it's a little stalkerish when I've never met him.

Ooh, he lives/works in Manchester. I should get jangra to stalk him :holmes:
Stricof
Yeah ******* right :rolleyes:
Perhaps they forget that there aren't jobs just waiting for them to take with a 50k starting salary on hold just waiting for their graduation... :facepalm:

But they've got 13 A*s! Employers will be fighting to employ such champions. :smug:

Latest