The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Apparently whether or not you need a license to busk depends on the council and you don't need one in Durham.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Done the first quantum problem! **** you potential barriers!
Why can you white people not shower without covering the whole bloody place in hair? It's disgusting!
Can anyone explain to me why Justin Beiber hasn't gone off the trending topics on Twitter for the last 3 decades?
Also Dr Who is awesome.
Reply 9224
Doctor Who is amazingly awesome :yep:
damn you white people
Reply 9226
meowmeowmutiny
Why can you white people not shower without covering the whole bloody place in hair? It's disgusting!

Not all of us are white :hmmm:
white people shed hair like this
meowmeowmutiny

Its better than those who blocked the drains with their spunk a wee while back...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Its better than those who blocked the drains with their spunk a wee while back...

Oh god. I consider myself lucky.

Edenr
Not all of us are white :hmmm:

Didn't say you all were~

What are you I wonder?
Raagh, I find Weeping Angels genuinely scary.
:rant: housemates :rant:

Oh and Dr Who was awesometastic!!! :h: :h: :h:
(though weeping angels are very creepy)
Hopping Mad Kangaroo

If you're talking about that Castle thing, it was a hoax.
Reply 9233
Essayyyy :cry::cry::cry:
*River
Essayyyy :cry::cry::cry:

:console:
If it makes you feel any better I have lessons to plan for tomorrow and I'm conducting my first oral exam and I'm scared!
Reply 9235
Becca
:console:
If it makes you feel any better I have lessons to plan for tomorrow and I'm conducting my first oral exam and I'm scared!

I got so scared in my first oral exam I burst into tears :o:
*River
I got so scared in my first oral exam I burst into tears :o:

Hehe, I did that too. Luckily it was a mock!
Becca
If you're talking about that Castle thing, it was a hoax.

Still funny nonetheless...
Reply 9238
meowmeowmutiny
Done the first quantum problem! **** you potential barriers!

:zomg:

I cannot do it :sad:.
Reply 9239
meowmeowmutiny

I used to live with a girl in my second year who had really dark hair, she never rinsed the bath or shower out after she used it, it used to freak me out, I'm blonde and grew up in a family of blonde/light brunette people so i'm not used to finding long black hairs all over the bath. She was quite hairy as well, I'm sure she used to shave her forearms because she was so hairy. Poor girl.

Latest