The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ghosts, yep.
Reply 2
Maybe that there is life somewhere else in the universe, but I can be slightly convinced when it comes aliens and the like.. actually never mind or I'l be talking a load of crap.
cpj1987
Ghosts, yep.

Why?
I'm 100% open to idea of the existence of other life-forms. I think it's arrogant and naive in the extreme to believe that we are the ONLY form of life out of all the galaxies and solar systems of space.

Not much else though. :dontknow:
Reply 5
Nothing supernatural, no. If it's not natural and exists without explanation it might as well not exist.

Paranormal and aliens are not the same thing.
I don't know exactly what ghosts and spirits are - they might be people's souls as commonly thought, they might just be some kind of electrical energy left over from someone's life for whatever reason, yada yada - but I've seen enough evidence to conclude that they do exist, though not in the dramatised form that I think people often imagine when they hear the word 'ghost'.

Also, astrology is a bit of fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but at the same time, it should be noted that it does not consist solely of the bullcrap 'horoscopes' that you find in newspapers and girly magazines. Those only take the sun sign into account, which is daft. If a horoscope based on all of a person's signs is never going to be 100% accurate (assuming they are at all accurate - I personally doubt you can use astrology to predict the future), a horoscope based purely on the sun sign is going to be pretty worthless. Astrological charts and their analyses, though, are pretty fascinating.
Reply 7
I believe in the multi verse theory
Reply 8
CondensedMilk
Why?

Past experience.
Reply 9
I'll believe it when I see it....
Reply 10
I believe in most of it :smile: I dont believe in 'alternative' medicine though, I want proper scientifically proven medicine to get me better! :smile: I dont believe in astrology either :s-smilie: how can every gemini in the world be having the same day? Random!

Ghosts, souls and stuff like that though I do believe in :smile:
alternative medicine = paranormal :unsure:

EDIT: I believe in souls/fairies/ghosts/spirit/astrology/magic..... frankly because the world is much more interesting when i do.
Kaykiie
Ghosts, souls and stuff like that though I do believe in :smile:

Why?
I'm with you OP...100% cynic. I don't and never have believed in any of that kind of stuff. IMO there's no life after death, no ghosts, no paranormal activity, no witchcraft, no astrology, no omniscient entity governing our lives, no such thing as luck, no spirits, no mediums, no psychics...etc.
Reply 14
spacepirate-James
EDIT: I believe in souls/fairies/ghosts/spirit/astrology/magic..... frankly because the world is much more interesting when i do.

You lie :biggrin:
Nashy19
You lie :biggrin:

Why? :confused:
Reply 16
I believe in most of it. Ghosts/Spirits/Poltergeists/Demons etc and I do believe in God and Heaven too. As for UFOs, I do believe that we're not alone.. :mmm:

Don't believe in Astrology, Fairies and Alternative Medicines though
Reply 17
CondensedMilk
Why?

People will probably dismiss it, but i've seen a ghost before :smile:
Reply 18
Nashy19
Nothing supernatural, no. If it's not natural and exists without explanation it might as well not exist.

Paranormal and aliens are not the same thing.

This.

And no, I don't believe in anything paranormal
Reply 19
spacepirate-James
Why? :confused:

You have insufficient reasoning and you know it :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending