The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

atterz123
Mine got in without offers on straight mathematics which is the hardest corse to get onto...

erm, really? :confused: :s-smilie:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
abrp
erm, really? :confused: :s-smilie:

Yeah, she did get 9 A*s at GCSE, is applying to cambridge for Mathematics and is probably predicted all A*s in maths, further, physics and history. Everyone's different, but i got my offer from the business school, my friend ofr physics and another for law all without interviews.
atterz123
Yeah, she did get 9 A*s at GCSE, is applying to cambridge for Mathematics and is probably predicted all A*s in maths, further, physics and history. Everyone's different, but i got my offer from the business school, my friend ofr physics and another for law all without interviews.

i wasnt questioning her getting on to the course. i was questioning the difficulty with which you can get onto Maths @ Warwick. from what i understand pretty much anyone whos good enough gets one, just a case of them actually being good enough and passing those STEP papers or w/e. i know that @ my school i was the only one who got offered Warwick Econ...and i was by far not the best candidate in terms of grades...

Latest

Trending

Trending