The Student Room Group

New spec. AQA A2 Government and politics

Hey, just wondering how people are structuring 10 Mark (A) questions, we had a timed essay today and I spent far too long on it and went into a lot more detail that the question demanded, and as such failed the essay. Considering the exam is only in January I'm freaking out, got an appointment with my teacher tomorrow, but was just wondering how the rest of you have been structuring them?
Reply 1
Coursework.info
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 160,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site’s used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

Hopefully you'll find it useful :smile:

STFU

Latest

Trending

Trending