The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I sensed gh calling my snake and came immediately.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
muahahaha... come, my brethren! what! not that snake! not again, edenr...
Reply 22
generic hybrid
since it's all coming out let me tell you another secret... i have a tattoo of bill bryson with a snake coming out of his mouth on my arm and when i press on it i can summon other durham posters to any other thread i post in. we all descend in a swirl of dark capes and evil... other posters try to flee me and the rest of the big d but we lay waste to them in a flurry of neg rep. haha, the durham monopoly continues...

You called? :ninja:
Reply 23
If all durham students were on TSR, there would be 10000, not about 15 people.
greetings, comrade! as soon as our numbers are complete we may begin the ritual... let us chant! strength through unity, unity through spam, omni vincit chat omni vincit chat! lo lo dendrites, lo lo eleutherios, lo lo enorches, lo lo bacchus, lo lo robbiec

halt! it is time!

*a darkrobed man enters dragging a struggling goat. the light of the torches in our underground crypt reveals it is arkbar. the robed man not the goat, duh*

prepare the sacrifice!

*I pull a blood red robe from behind the altar and don it. the rest of the durham posters straighten their masks in preparation*

arkbar, place the offering upon the altar... the time has come to swat this mosquito... in robbiec's name i say! i name this goat... ramocito!

*i plunge the dagger into the goat. blood flows freely.*

durham posters: q'apla! q'apla!

*fade to black... somewhere on the forums ramocito is posting... suddenly he cries out in pain*

ramocito: aaah! aaah! ahh what is happening! what! nooooo

*he falls to the ground, transformed into a stone statue, face forever frozen in a mask of pain!! other posters look on confused as the mysterious sound of evil laughter echoes throughout the thread.... who will be next?*
Reply 25
We have all the rep because, being at Durham, we're all uber intelligent and funny as ****.
generic hybrid you do get away with an awful lot of spam, don't you?
ramocito's reply is so boring its sleep-inducing influence spreads outward like an invisible poison mist, snaking tiring tendrils towards unsuspecting bystanders... tom edgeworth, age 48, driving home from work early to surprise his wife, does not sense it until it is too late. he falls asleep and drives into the side of an overpass! 50 car pile-up on the m-25, police hunt ramocito down like a dog
Americans always were good at adapting to other cultures. You and Durham go like Fish and Chips.
Reply 29
generic hybrid wins the thread
Reply 30
RamocitoMorales
Americans always were good at adapting to other cultures. You and Durham go like Fish and Chips.

I'm representing for them gangsters all across the world
Still hitting them corners in them low low's girl
:fyi:
ramocito's mum wanted a child so badly that one night she lopped off a toe and sacrificed it to satan. the next day she was blessed with a son but this was not what she expected! on the toilet, suddenly a butt baby emerges into the bog. a child literally made of poop. ramocito's mother is ashamed and hides her smelly son in the house, doting on her dirty doodoo child in secret. until one day she goes to sleep and leaves the front door unlocked... lil poo babby ramocito comes creeping down the stairs and out the door into the bright sunshine! a tiny turd toddler, leaving fecal footprints all over the high street. women scream in horror and a man urinates in fear as he staggers stinkly towards them, running into the superdrug and slamming the doors shut to keep him out. one woman is not so lucky... locked out, she collapses to the ground in fear, thinking of all the things in this life she never got to do. ramocito does not understand their fear and crawls over to see if she is okay. stilled by terror, she lets fall a single tear as he leaves a brown caress across her cheek. that night she will commit suicide and everyone will know why
Reply 32
RamocitoMorales
So I was having a look through the Durham Chat thread and a pattern emerged through my observation of the posters. They all seemed to be either moderators, members with thousands of posts, or members with more rep than sperm.

Now I don't know what to make of this pattern, but it may help explain why Durham is looked upon so highly on this forum. Their students clearly hold the reputation monopoly.

It seems to me that rather than join societies, have a pint in the pub, or play a game of 'Simon Says', the Durham students would rather spend time exercising their power on this forum.

Last time I checked Durham has around 18,000 students, not about ten.
It also has one of the highest participation rates in sport (around 80 odd percent) and societies. They aren't all dirty spammers with no life like as Durham chatters :p:

Only two of the regular Durham members have any "power" (are mods) and I know many of use are quite active in societies and other ECs. It doesn't take much time to make a few posts on a forum, especially at 1AM. A number of those who now post in Durham chat, including Jangra, aren't Durham students.

-WhySoSerious?
Durham gets slated everywhere on this forum, no idea where you're coming from

It really does. It's immensly popular with applicants but amongst many established members, especially those at London universities, it gets slated for being "provincial". Apparently it used to be one of the "in" universities, a bit like UCL and Warwick now, but that was about five years ago.

Barden
why does durham get its own 'current student' forum?....one forum not good enough?

It was decided that the most popular universities (Durham, Warwick, Imperial and a few others) and Medicine are given Current student forums. This was to seperate threads relevant to current students and threads for applicants and make the forums less cluttered.

PX8
Yep, "she" is really a 54 year old unemployed man called Stephen.

:rofl: I'm not gh. I don't have the wit or the personality (24 btw and not unemploymed).

Anyway, thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending