The Student Room Group

Job application form help again :(

Please, please could someone write me a short paragraph on the following questions, I've been applying for jobs for months and months now, and had no interviews, just rejections, even though I have experience :frown: *waits for sympathy, lol :biggrin: *
Whoever I pick gets green rep, I think I'm worth quite abit. :rolleyes:

I'm applying to selfridges for the second time, last time no one contacted me, but this time I went to the shop and asked and an employee reffered me to apply online again.

1) Why do you want to work at Selfridges? What has interested you in this position ? (500 characters)

2) What are your interests / hobbies ?

3) They ask for "Key Areas of Responsibility" in my last job. In my last job I was a sales assistant and I put down Shelf filler, Checked stock, Worked at the till. Is that enough?

Love BlueAngel xxx
*cries*
only you can answer that really, have a look on their website and see what their mission statement is or whatever to staff or customers then sorta link it in to why you want to work there for example, if it says their customer focused on their website; say you want to work for a firm that values its customers or something
BlueAngel
3) They ask for "Key Areas of Responsibility" in my last job. In my last job I was a sales assistant and I put down Shelf filler, Checked stock, Worked at the till. Is that enough?

Be a bit more detailed, was responsible for the money in the till and ensuring no stock was missing and you have the the responsibility of the health and safety of your customers and your key responsibility was ensuring their service was of a high standard
thanks you loads!!!!! Heres some rep.
Reply 5
What interested you in working at Selfridges: you could talk about how you enjoy visiting the store, how whenever you have needed their service there has always been someone who is polite and happy to help you and you would like to be a part of the team that does this. It would be a nice, friendly, productive atmosphere to work in.

Interests/Hobbies- i guess only you can answer this one

Areas of Responsibility- as britishseapower said- what you did do but detailed and 'pulled apart' such as ensuring all stock was present. You could also mention how you were able to work alone and in a team so you felt the manager could trust you to be responsible.

Good Luck

xx

Latest

Trending

Trending