lol ready before the grammar nazis send you to the chamber
Reply 3
Viviane Reding

European Commissioner for information society and media

Reply 4
Not important. :hitler:
Reply 5
Apparently more important than you'd realise. :P:
I don't think they'll mind as long as you haven't lied about reading loads on your PS.
Reply 6
bigman_ben
lol ready before the grammar nazis send you to the chamber

Lol.

OP - you should read something, definitely anything you said you've read.
No, you don't need to have read any maths books. The interview will be mostly maths questions using A level material, but with harder applications. If you do well enough, you'll get an offer whether or not you've done any extra reading.
Reply 8
For maths I reckon you can just c&p the word bum 1000 times on your PS and you'd still get an interview/offer.

(note: do not actually try this)
Yeah, Cambridge is piss easy to get into; so long as you can get around BCC you're fine.

Who cares if you haven't done any reading around your subject, applying to the best uni on the planet. It's not like anyone else would have anyway, the competition's hardly stiff.

You'll be fine. The interviewers aren't looking for someone who's read about their subject and shows an active passion for it, surpassing their A level syllabus. They're not looking for that at all.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Yeah, Cambridge is piss easy to get into; so long as you can get around BCC you're fine.

Who cares if you haven't done any reading around your subject, applying to the best uni on the planet. It's not like anyone else would have anyway, the competition's hardly stiff.

You'll be fine. The interviewers aren't looking for someone who's read about their subject and shows an active passion for it, surpassing their A level syllabus. They're not looking for that at all.

Actually, you're not far off. When I had my interview, all they did was give me some puzzles to solve, and the offer was 3As and some STEP grades. They didn't care about me reading around the subject or anything like that.
Reply 11
Bubbles*de*Milo

this is completely wrong.

they just want people who can answer maths questions. simple.
Reply 12
Bubbles*de*Milo

You're not funny. Go away.
Reply 13
Bubbles*de*Milo

do you know your a ****!
Reply 14
anyway thanks for the help from the rest of you
LOL, I got told... :getmecoat:
Reply 16
Bubbles*de*Milo
LOL, I got told... :getmecoat:

Haha :rofl:
Reply 17
There is still the idea that, if you read around maths (as in useful books/textbook) then you will become better at maths, hence being able to solve harder problems. If all you do related to maths is just work through the A-level syllabus questions...then you will be disadvantaged to those who do maths in their free time.
Reply 18

Seriously people...
flugestuge
Viviane Reding

European Commissioner for information society and media

It looks like she's about to attack someone in an anime. :zomg:

Latest

Trending

Trending