The Student Room Group

cheryl cole

Scroll to see replies

Trigger
. She is just estate scum done good IMO.

bottle yourself
somethingbeautiful
So you insinuated that she's both ugly and racist. Wow, someone's jealous.

I'm not even a Cheryl Cole fan but I think that anyone who slags off other people - epecially over the internet, is pathetic. She's successful and she's got money - you're green with envy. Get a hobby.

no, i just have an opinion.
dobbs
She's hot.

However her accent pisses me off. I'm a geordie and I don't know anyone who sounds like her; her accent has completely changed since she first became famous - when it was just a soft geordie accent. Now that she's a lot more famous and 'known' very much for being from Newcastle, which comes through mainly in her accent, she puts on a very very fake 'strong' geordie accent. It's dreadful, and makes her sound like a complete idiot!!

In addition, whenever I hear about her being raised in a "drug ridden council estate", they're talking about Heaton. Yeah it has plenty of druggies but it's really not such a bad place (especially compared with some estates in other cities I've seen), just trying to make it out she's had a difficult childhood (like every other celebrity has done, you know, been abused or had bad parents or were poor, etc...!)

Anyway...back to the point, no it's not just her fashion. Even in that photo you posted she's gorgeous; if not more so because she looks more natural.

***** sake, i hate it when celebrities change who they are just because theyre famous (anyone remember joss stone at the brit awards a couple of years back - purple hair and an american accent - WTF??!!!). Also, it pisses me off when celebrities go on and on about what an awful childhood they had but they still made it big.

so she lived on a council estate, big deeeeal. it wouldnt matter if she was brought up in a 3 million pound house!

and it was a council estate. i'd like to see her try and live in krasnoyarsk, siberia (russia), where im from. its so cold you cant ******* go out, hardly anyone has any money, and youre only ticket out of there is if your parents have a bit of money or youre vaguley talented in a sport. and, imo, its not even raw talent - kids at the age of 6 are slammed in a sports institution and forced to be good at something.
so **** that, a "drug ridden council estate"....i know where i'd rather be!!!
She was so young then though
she's so beautiful now... :moon:
russianroullette
***** sake, i hate it when celebrities change who they are just because theyre famous (anyone remember joss stone at the brit awards a couple of years back - purple hair and an american accent - WTF??!!!). Also, it pisses me off when celebrities go on and on about what an awful childhood they had but they still made it big.

so she lived on a council estate, big deeeeal. it wouldnt matter if she was brought up in a 3 million pound house!

and it was a council estate. i'd like to see her try and live in krasnoyarsk, siberia (russia), where im from. its so cold you cant ******* go out, hardly anyone has any money, and youre only ticket out of there is if your parents have a bit of money or youre vaguley talented in a sport. and, imo, its not even raw talent - kids at the age of 6 are slammed in a sports institution and forced to be good at something.
so **** that, a "drug ridden council estate"....i know where i'd rather be!!!

I didn't realise you were actually from RF! And yes, even chavs in Britain live better than say, orphans in Africa, don't see why she should get any more credit for being from a working class family. She is pretty though, and uses make-up to enhanse it, but she is not as talented as media makes out
russianroullette
no, i just have an opinion.

It's not really an 'opinion' though is it? You're stirring up hate - you want everyone else to hate someone who you don't like because it will somehow make you feel good. If you did that 'in real life' like in school or work it'd be classed as bullying.
You remind me of the celebrity gossip journos who work for The Sun/The Mirror etc and that's not a complement - they're vile.
AutVinceriAutMori
I didn't realise you were actually from RF! And yes, even chavs in Britain live better than say, orphans in Africa, don't see why she should get any more credit for being from a working class family. She is pretty though, and uses make-up to enhanse it, but she is not as talented as media makes out

yer, im not gonna lie, her new song is catchy, but her voice isnt very strong, but in her defence at least its in tune.
somethingbeautiful
It's not really an 'opinion' though is it? You're stirring up hate - you everyone else to hate someone who you don't like because it will somehow make you feel good.
You remind me of the celebrity gossip journos who work for The Sun/The Mirror etc and that's not a complement - they're vile.

enough with the abuse already - you dont know me, i dont know you, lets keep it that way. you've put your point across, and ive taken it into consideration, now leave me alone.
I find her plain looking so more or less average tbh. I believe she is overrated aswell, I mean, come on - 'Fight For This Love'?? It is the most generic title I have heard and the song is repetitive and boring. I thought: she is in no way famous for her 'talent' so therefore, it must be something else...I have ruled out looks after reading this forum.
oh btw somethingbeautiful, shes sooo had enough now. Quit it.
Reply 29
I don't particularly like her music or think she's that talented, but I do think she's gorgeous. Hey, if I were to bat for the other team, I'd do her haha.

And so what if she's changed her appearance? Does everyone on here look the same as they did like 5 years ago? I know if I could afford it, there would be things I'd change about myself :]
laura_j90
I don't particularly like her music or think she's that talented, but I do think she's gorgeous. Hey, if I were to bat for the other team, I'd do her haha.

And so what if she's changed her appearance? Does everyone on here look the same as they did like 5 years ago? I know if I could afford it, there would be things I'd change about myself :]

i agree enitrely. like 'somethingbeautiful' did, dont ignore what i wrote in the original post - "i DO think shes attractive"!

oh god. if i looked the same as i did 5 years ago i'd still look 10, have mouse brown hair, a strong accent and horse teeth.
haahahaa.
and yes, there are things id like to change about me too, but i cant! and imo, catherine jenkins is more beautiful than cheryl.
Electric Indigo
I find her plain looking so more or less average tbh. I believe she is overrated aswell, I mean, come on - 'Fight For This Love'?? It is the most generic title I have heard and the song is repetitive and boring. I thought: she is in no way is she famous for her 'talent' so therefore, it must be something else...I have ruled out looks after reading this forum.
oh btw somethingbeautiful, shes sooo had enough now. Quit it.

haha :P xx
Trigger
You have to remember she is a lot older now and so has grown into her face. She is just estate scum done good IMO.

Agreed, she has grown and when some people grow sometimes they grow in beauty. So really, it's not that much in the case of her being styled well, even if she's not styled well she still looks fine.
I would so wanna bang her! :perv:
Why are there so many cherl cole threads, NO ONE SHOULD CARE
russianroullette
enough with the abuse already - you dont know me, i dont know you, lets keep it that way. you've put your point across, and ive taken it into consideration, now leave me alone.

You started the thread, if you don't like replies then don't instigate controversial topics on a public forum. Also, you should really work on your debating skills 'leave me alone' really doesn't work very well.
russianroullette
now, DON'T get me wrong, because i DO think she's attractive, but...

is it just me or does anyone else here think that cheryl cole maybe isnt god's gift of natural beauty, but that she's just very well styled?

if you look back to the photos of her in her chav days shes not all that jazz that people make her out to be these days.

also, does anyone else remember hearing about her making a racist attack? or was that just a rumour?

THANK YOU! Finally someone that agrees with me!! Money clearly can buy style.
Reply 37
CHRIS_PARTLOW
bottle yourself

If i was black, Miss Cole would do it for me :dontknow:
Everyone let's just the leave the poor girl alone (and I'm talking about Cheryl). Really, none of you even know her, so you don't have the status to judge her, and further from that, I reckon all these hate posts about Cheryl Cole are just girls who are envious of Cheryl and want to be her. Because they can't, they want to slag her off and bring out her bad points to make them feel better about themselves.

She's not you, you're not her. God created us all with a speciality, so you have something special about you. Obviously, God gifted Cheryl with her natural beauty. And you must have been gifted with that or something else? Everyone's different, so lets leave it that way instead of hating the people we're envious of.
somethingbeautiful
You started the thread, if you don't like replies then don't instigate controversial topics on a public forum. Also, you should really work on your debating skills 'leave me alone' really doesn't work very well.

whatever man, i wasnt looking for a "debate" as you so "maturely" put it, i was just telling you frankly to "leave me alone".
would you like me to put that in another language for you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending