Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: (Why) Do you prefer petite girls?

Announcements Posted on
Fancy winning £500? Join the Summer Bucket List Challenge and beat the holiday boredom! 06-07-2015
Waiting on IB results? Our IB results hub explains everything you need to know 01-06-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I am just really interested to know.
    As a person that finds both men AND women attractive, I just can't understand why guys would only find girls that are below 5"5 and size 8/10 attractive.
    What is wrong with a size 14/16 girl? I have seen some really toned ones and they are truely hot :coma:
    I just want to know the obsession. I have been lurking around and have seen some guys comments and I am very shocked with what they call fat.

So why? lol
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I dont jst find petite girls attractive its not about if there petite or not to me. Prob speaking for most lads.
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Why do most girls not like XL men? Generalising ofcourse.
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Not all guys like petite girls, well I prefer them but thats because I simply find them more attractive because I'm short to too.
    I'm personally horrified of tall chicks.
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Unless you are tall, I find 14/16 to be overweight... I don't understand how they can be toned. :confused:
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    im a size 14 and my bf loves my figure

everyone has a preferance, its like saying why do people prefer blue eyes, brown hair etc
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I don't prefer petite girls.

In the genius words of the Beautiful South:

The anorexic chicks, the model 6
    They don't hold no weight with me
    Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine
    But I like to hold something I can see
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    My gf is pretty small and I just find her adorable.. I love being able to wrap my arms round her tightly and give her a big hug.. And she loves it too, which makes it even more appealing..
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    The tinyness can be endearing. But being really tall can look really classy too so tbh I don't think it's right to generalise that most men prefer petite girls.
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessingg it's so they're bigger than them and can feel more manly and protective?
  11. Offline

ReputationRep:
    winona ryder is PERFECT
  12. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    I am just really interested to know.
    As a person that finds both men AND women attractive, I just can't understand why guys would only find girls that are below 5"5 and size 8/10 attractive.
    What is wrong with a size 14/16 girl? I have seen some really toned ones and they are truely hot http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/coma.gif
    I just want to know the obsession. I have been lurking around and have seen some guys comments and I am very shocked with what they call fat.

So why? lol
    There is your answer.

No offense to anyone.
  13. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    im a size 14 and my bf loves my figure

everyone has a preferance, its like saying why do people prefer blue eyes, brown hair etc
    Well being overweight isn't the same as just having different colour eyes - we're supposed to be programmed to avoid the first for health reasons. *shrug* Having said that I am just assuming you are overweight at size 14.
  14. Offline

(Original post by tristanspark)
    winona ryder is PERFECT
    YEAH, WINONA :coma:

I was still a fan during the dark (shoplifting) times. :worm:

Petite girls are the best, they're just so..cutish. <3
  15. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I don't prefer petite girls.

In the genius words of the Beautiful South:

The anorexic chicks, the model 6
    They don't hold no weight with me
    Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine
    But I like to hold something I can see
    Well if Beautiful South are anything to go by, the perfect size is 10 :p:
  16. Offline

ReputationRep:
    less digging
  17. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Because it's easier to pretend you're doing it with a kid.
  18. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Because they're easier to dominate.
  19. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because standing next to a girl who is short and slim makes them look taller and more muscular in comparison

I'll probably get flamed for saying this... couples where the girl is large (tall and/or overweight) and the guy is thin/short look really odd together, imo :o:
  20. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer241)
    Maybe because standing next to a girl who is short and slim makes them look taller and more muscular in comparison

I'll probably get flamed for saying this... couples where the girl is large (tall and/or overweight) and the guy is thin/short look really odd together, imo :o:
    True - a pretty woman and an overweight/unattractive guy seems like a far more common combination.
Updated: November 22, 2009
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

New on TSR

IB results chat

Good luck everyone - loads of support here

x

Think you'll be in clearing or adjustment?

Hear direct from unis that want to talk to you

Get email alerts for university course places that match your subjects and grades. Just let us know what you're studying.

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.