The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i like tall girls :dontknow: i'm 6 ft and i'd like to date a girl my height - or someone above 5'9. though this doesn't meant i wont date short people they're still attractive.
Reply 21
Cardozo
Why do most girls not like XL men? Generalising ofcourse.

XL eh? :sexface: In what context? cos I might surprise you.
Reply 22
pina.Love
XL eh? :sexface: In what context? cos I might surprise you.

haha XL penis that is so funny lMao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 23
Advanced Subsidiary
There is your answer.

No offense to anyone.

Size 16s are not always bad..? I mean I have seen some ew ones but there are ones with a slim-ish waist.

btw You sig is half funny half confusing.:s-smilie:
pina.Love
Size 16s are not always bad..? I mean I have seen some ew ones but there are ones with a slim-ish waist.

btw You sig is half funny half confusing.:s-smilie:

Yeah I guess it depends on the idividual.

Explain? It seems pretty straightfoward to me.
Chloeee02
I'm guessingg it's so they're bigger than them and can feel more manly and protective?

Sick isn't it?

I'm not one of these guys btw, its a little pathetic.
Reply 26
Advanced Subsidiary
Yeah I guess it depends on the idividual.

Explain? It seems pretty straightfoward to me.

Yeah its straightforward but its toothbrush sex? :biggrin:
pina.Love
Yeah its straightforward but its toothbrush sex? :biggrin:

More or less =]
its because people dont necessarily want to be seen with a 'big' girl, i had a friend who had a summer fling with one and even 2 years on no one lets him forget it. its a shame really
Reply 29
Anonymous
its because people dont necessarily want to be seen with a 'big' girl, i had a friend who had a summer fling with one and even 2 years on no one lets him forget it. its a shame really

O dear :lolwut: how pathetic
because they are nice to put your willy in
Reply 31
Toned size 14 actually turns me on. I proper stare at those sort of women, they're just so attractive... Damn, need to go to the gym...
I like my women to be petite in height and a medium build.

Not to chubby though.

I'm no hunk myself though.
Preferences don't need explaining.
Petite women make men feel more manly (hunter-gatherer) I guess.
ChunkymunkyDJC
Petite women make insecure men feel more manly (hunter-gatherer) I guess.

Fixed
Easier to lift up and rattle?
Reply 37
Stokie
I dont jst find petite girls attractive its not about if there petite or not to me. Prob speaking for most lads.

truth
Reply 38
As a dude I've never really found the attraction to overly skinny short girls, in my eyes it borders as paedophilia to me, just something that makes me feel sick. Now as for my own preferences, a good bum to boob ratio is a bonus, not too big (no offence but fat girls are not what turn me on), having nice legs and a pretty face. The height is irrelevant unless she was a 7 foot person who scared me but then again personality is more important than physical attributes.
Reply 39
I dunno, they're just cuter :dontknow: i am significantly more attracted to shorter girls as long as they're thin.

Latest

Trending

Trending