The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What a ridiculous question. Why would any bloke want to date a size 14 6 footer regardless of whether she was toned? No straight male wants to date someone that could dominate them. It's against nature.
Reply 41
Because they are not disgusting fat pigs.
Reply 42
screwyouguysimgoinghome
What a ridiculous question. Why would any bloke want to date a size 14 6 footer regardless of whether she was toned? No straight male wants to date someone that could dominate them. It's against nature.

LOOOL when did i mention a six foot girl??? :lolwut:
I said 5"7
Reply 43
Because i am petite aswell
Reply 44
lol
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 45
Pheylan
OP is obviously a lardo

well if being 5"7 and size 12 is lardo then fine by meee :biggrin:
Reply 46
I want tall and skinny. (Since I'm tall).
Couldn't care less personally

but size16 thats toned? LOL. Doesn't exist, sorry.

16 toned would only mean one thing - female bodybuilder. Even then i doubt it would be a 16.
Adhsur
Well being overweight isn't the same as just having different colour eyes - we're supposed to be programmed to avoid the first for health reasons. *shrug* Having said that I am just assuming you are overweight at size 14.

i am overweight at a 14 yes, doesnt mean my bf likes my figure any less though
The gorgeousness is more concentrated!!
Reply 50
screwyouguysimgoinghome

Don't make me cryyyyyyyyyyy
I'm that height!
becuase im really short myself
Petite girls are cuter, and the fact I'm short too, I'm not attracted to taller girls...

Latest

Trending

Trending