The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i like em ****able
Reply 21
ommm
Cute and pretty or hot and lavishly beautiful not only in the physical sense but also personality wise, what do guys like better?

Cute as in small, petite and fragile or gorgeous as in mature, fashionable and sophisticated?

Which type gets asked out more often and are found more attractive? Your experiences?

I don't fit into either

I'm quite short, not so petite (size 10) and certainly not fragile... nor am I fashionable and "sophisticated", I don't see guys going for one type ot t'other - the only specific choices guys make is what hair colour they like (in my experiences) and unfortunately all the guys i've liked put me in the "friend" zone and find themselves a brunette at double time... leaving me behind *tear*

Only joshing, I don't know where I fit but I wouldn't change myself in order to fit to the standards some guy wants.. ya either like me for me, or want some other bird :yep:
I'm told I'm cute physically and personality wise, but I'm always seen as a sort of little sister or friend :s-smilie:
Purely to fulfill my sexual desires, I'd go for the hottie..and I'd be with her for the short term. For a long term stable relationship I'd go for the cute one.
Reply 24
Jayde
I don't fit into either

I'm quite short, not so petite (size 10) and certainly not fragile... nor am I fashionable and "sophisticated", I don't see guys going for one type ot t'other - the only specific choices guys make is what hair colour they like (in my experiences) and unfortunately all the guys i've liked put me in the "friend" zone and find themselves a brunette at double time... leaving me behind *tear*

Only joshing, I don't know where I fit but I wouldn't change myself in order to fit to the standards some guy wants.. ya either like me for me, or want some other bird :yep:

hmm so what hair colour would that be?
Reply 25
ommm
Cute and pretty or hot and lavishly beautiful not only in the physical sense but also personality wise, what do guys like better?

Cute as in small, petite and fragile or gorgeous as in mature, fashionable and sophisticated?

Which type gets asked out more often and are found more attractive? Your experiences?

Big turn-off for me.
What if you're just "cute"? :erm:
Reply 27
oo_Lucinda_oo
What if you're just "cute"? :erm:

Cute is great (as long as you are cuddle-able)! I wish I was cute : )
ommm
Cute is great (as long as you are cuddle-able)! I wish I was cute : )

Isn't "cuddle-able" just a euphemism for "short and a bit fat" though?
cute/pretty for me.

hot/beautiful = fighting a a club with a guy for staring up your girlfriend every saturday/sunday night.... can't be bothered.
Reply 30
Advanced Subsidiary
Nice Lie

This

Advanced Subsidiary
Nice Lie

This
Reply 31
oo_Lucinda_oo

tbh, i've heard from loads of guys that they really don't mind a bit of weight. In fact, i know a girl who is gorgeous, short and chubby and she gets the best guys in my school. guys adooore her for her cuteness. it's only the anorexic girls that think they themselves are the hottest and makes all the other girls jealous by thinking that not eating anything or only salads makes one pretty. but really, skins and bones often don't produce the fullest tits and bums, and that's what the guys are really after, methinks.
Ye a mixture is the key, if a woman can look beuatiful sometimes and hot other times, then shes really got somthing going, example would be like beyonce, i know thats abit of height to be compared to but im just giving you an idea
Reply 33
either is just fine, if i had to choose id go for the latter, a mix of both would be ideal.
@OP

As a girl I prefer the hot/beautiful types as I admire them more and strive to be more like these women. However, I'm straight so I doubt I'm who you want to hear that from.

As far as I can tell for men however, hot/beautiful women are prefered by the hot/sophiscated men because they're in each other's league. The cute/pretty girls are prefered by the more grounded boys who care less about league's etc. and want comfort and tend to care less about having a "trophy". Also, hot beauties are just a hell of a lot of work, usually.

pimpman777
Isn't pretty = beautiful?

Pretty carries less weight than beautiful. Beautiful is much closer to "stunning". For example, Paris Hilton maybe pretty but Beyonce is beautiful. (Nobody get upset, I'm just trying to give an example).

punktopia
Big turn-off for me.

May I ask why it's a "turn-off"?
Reply 35
oo_Lucinda_oo

Then I am 'cuddle-able' :biggrin:
Cute is hot.
ommm

I like boobs and ass
Reply 38
Cute/pretty in punlic and hot in private. :biggrin: :devil:
Reply 39
I read somewhere that the most attractive ladies are the ones that fall into both categories. For example, a beautiful lady can look quite harsh and unfriendly what with the sharp cheekbones and all, so someone like miranda kerr who can look cute or beautiful depending on the angle (and more often than not, look cute and beautiful at the same time) is the 'best' type. My example might not be very good if you don't find miranda kerr both cute and beautiful, I just used her because she's someone I find both cute and beautiful.

Latest

Trending

Trending