The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Mikay
On the matriculation form it says what kind of accomodation am I living in.. Pollock Halls is University owned right? It isn't Private halls?

On my forms it says date of qualification (for my A levels) summer 2000, does yours say that too? I decided to cross out the 2000 and write 2010, do you think that's ok?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1101
live&dream
I'm in 343 :biggrin:
I've managed to find one flatmate on a facebook group :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120726257951226&ref=ts

I love the description of FC (loving the abbreviation already) on that page, it sounds sooo cool doesn't it :yep:
at18
On my forms it says date of qualification (for my A levels) summer 2000, does yours say that too? I decided to cross out the 2000 and write 2010, do you think that's ok?

Same here, I just wrote 2010 next to it too. It must be an error on all of the forms :p:.
at18

same here, I didn't even do A-levels!!!
Emmie3303
Same here, I just wrote 2010 next to it too. It must be an error on all of the forms :p:.

oh crap i sent mine away without amending this :eek:
Disastron

To be honest I don't think it will matter. There's no way we all did our AS Levels at 17 but our A Levels at 8. They've probably already noticed it :grin:.
Disastron

Me too. :o: I'm too impatient for my own good!
Reply 1107
nicoleaic
yess me!! :smile:

Oooh which flat?
Reply 1108
sara*123
Sciennes 2, flat 4, room 2 :smile:

Aahhhh I have finally found a flat mate!! :biggrin: :woo:

Im room 1, what you studying? :smile::smile:
Reply 1109
wilde_hewlett
Anyone self-catering in Sciennes by any chance? :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Sciennes 2 Flat 4 :smile:
In Lee house.... Catered and don't want to be cos I really can't afford it.

Hoping for a swap... or gonna ring up tomorrow see if they can do anything

Gotta try i suppose
ljaybrad123
In Lee house.... Catered and don't want to be cos I really can't afford it.

Hoping for a swap... or gonna ring up tomorrow see if they can do anything

Gotta try i suppose

Someone back up the page listed not being able to afford it as a reason and got swapped but that was a few days ago. Good Luck.
Reply 1112
anyone here know what Ewing is like?
Musicman1230
I'm in Baird House, second floor. I notice a lot of Modern Language students (myself included) have been placed in Baird. Coincidence?

Oh cool, and it also seems that most of us have been put on the second floor. What languages are you doing?
I know there are pictures of some of the universities accomodation on this thread but I can't find it. Can someone please send me the link? Thanks
calgalsantacruz
I know there are pictures of some of the universities accomodation on this thread but I can't find it. Can someone please send me the link? Thanks

first post :smile:
Thanks, I know it will seem so obvious when you tell me, but I can't find the link on the that first post that takes me to the different pictures. Can you be more specific, please? Thanks!
calgalsantacruz
Thanks, I know it will seem so obvious when you tell me, but I can't find the link on the that first post that takes me to the different pictures. Can you be more specific, please? Thanks!

I'm sorry, I just realized that it isn't there! ... you have to write to nearlyheadlessian I think... :smile:
Thanks, will do.

Does anyone know anything about Kincaid Court?
yoohj
anyone here know what Ewing is like?

I don't know what it's like but I am living there next year :smile:
Are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending