The Student Room Group

CRGS/KEGS admissions

Scroll to see replies

Ulugbek
ahhh lol dont worry about itt :smile: :woo: , well how did ur exams go? have u got any more left?

I've got 8 exams left :frown: But yeah, they've gone well so far :smile: Some have been surprisingly easy, especially maths! :O But yeah, I really don't know if my grades will be high enough for CRGS. 5 A* is just ridiculous :L But I'm hoping :smile: How have your exams been? How many have you got left?
Reply 41
LittleMissCurious
I've got 8 exams left :frown: But yeah, they've gone well so far :smile: Some have been surprisingly easy, especially maths! :O But yeah, I really don't know if my grades will be high enough for CRGS. 5 A* is just ridiculous :L But I'm hoping :smile: How have your exams been? How many have you got left?

still 8 exams? dam.... i've got 1 more left lol on the 28th chemistry. but i am not happy with my science coz the exams were quiet hard lol but the rest i found okay i suppose lol. cant wait for the results :yep: lol
Ulugbek
still 8 exams? dam.... i've got 1 more left lol on the 28th chemistry. but i am not happy with my science coz the exams were quiet hard lol but the rest i found okay i suppose lol. cant wait for the results :yep: lol

Haha that was ages ago, I now have three left :p: German writing and two science re-sits. Do you do Edexcel Additional Science? Cos if you do, I agree, they were HARD! I don't think I've even managed a B in additional science... :frown: I guess I'm not going to be seeing you at CRGS next year :frown: I'm so scared about results day; I think I'm going to be in tears the second I wake up, that is, if I even go to sleep, I might stay up all night with butterflies in my stomach, crying to myself.

... Yes, I'm scared :L
Reply 43
LittleMissCurious
Haha that was ages ago, I now have three left :p: German writing and two science re-sits. Do you do Edexcel Additional Science? Cos if you do, I agree, they were HARD! I don't think I've even managed a B in additional science... :frown: I guess I'm not going to be seeing you at CRGS next year :frown: I'm so scared about results day; I think I'm going to be in tears the second I wake up, that is, if I even go to sleep, I might stay up all night with butterflies in my stomach, crying to myself.

... Yes, I'm scared :L

sorry about the late reply lol, i have now officially FINISHED with exams and school lol. :woo: But i dont do Edexcel i do OCR for all my sciences and i do triple science (i regret picking it soo much lol, it was unbelievably hard).
Ulugbek
sorry about the late reply lol, i have now officially FINISHED with exams and school lol. :woo: But i dont do Edexcel i do OCR for all my sciences and i do triple science (i regret picking it soo much lol, it was unbelievably hard).

Sorry about my pretty late reply too, been in Seville with friends to celebrate the end of exams :biggrin: Now just to wait and see if my grades are good enough to join you at CRGS...
Reply 45
LittleMissCurious
Sorry about my pretty late reply too, been in Seville with friends to celebrate the end of exams :biggrin: Now just to wait and see if my grades are good enough to join you at CRGS...

ahhhh lets :smile: lool ahhhh seville niiceee :cool: . Oh maan i am so nervous :woo: we gotta wait about 2 months :eek: haha
Ulugbek
ahhhh lets :smile: lool ahhhh seville niiceee :cool: . Oh maan i am so nervous :woo: we gotta wait about 2 months :eek: haha

Me too :s-smilie: The wait is too long! Good luck :smile: What's your name? I wanna add you on facebook so we can let each other know how we get on :p: Do you know anyone else from Colchester?
Reply 47
LittleMissCurious
Me too :s-smilie: The wait is too long! Good luck :smile: What's your name? I wanna add you on facebook so we can let each other know how we get on :p: Do you know anyone else from Colchester?

ahhhhh i am not gonna sleep for until i get my results :frown: lol, yer sure, Ulugbek 'Uzzi' Pessoa is my name on fb, and erm.. nooppe i never been there before except for my interview and dropping my bro off there.
Ulugbek
ahhhhh i am not gonna sleep for until i get my results :frown: lol, yer sure, Ulugbek 'Uzzi' Pessoa is my name on fb, and erm.. nooppe i never been there before except for my interview and dropping my bro off there.

Added you :smile: I'm your first Colchester friend then :wink:
Reply 49
I know the thread is old but i've got an interview in a couple of days for a level at CRGS ........ i applied for maths, chemistry, physics and biology. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask you in the interviews ?????
Reply 50
According to the School Admissions Code, schools aren't allowed to interview for the sixth form. What happens if you turn down the interview?
Reply 51
Hi, I applied for CRGS, chose maths, physics, chemistry and DT. I was predicted 7A*s and 4As. But I didn't get in. Has anyone here got in?, If you did, what grades were you predicted???
Original post by Surya
Hi, I applied for CRGS, chose maths, physics, chemistry and DT. I was predicted 7A*s and 4As. But I didn't get in. Has anyone here got in?, If you did, what grades were you predicted???

my mates got in and they're predicted/mock grades were around 8+ A*s but some got offers with less.
Original post by Surya

Hi! c: i applied to CRGS and i have all As predicted and to start with a got rejected. Then i appealed and i got a place! So i am predicted all As and i got a place! Im just extremely lucky! :biggrin: but nervus! :colondollar:
Original post by Ulugbek
Oooo i am predicted a* in maths and both english, law and history but its soo hard so i am not sure if i will get A*s lol but obviously i am hoping and praying for A*s lool.

wat did they ask in the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending