The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Littleone7
Hello!

I am applying for UCAS to study Events Management at Uni...however, the system is taking ages.

I've chosen these uni's, has anyone had any offers for this course at the following:

Man Met
Sheffield Hallam
Derby
Chester
John Moore's
Leeds Met?

hey i have chosen MMU AND LMU but im still waitng for offers but ders alot of people that has gotten offers from them universities and its the same course as yours.

and you can only chose 5 uni's not 6 and i suggest you send you ucas as soon as you can because they giving offers out really quickly from what i heard.
You can only apply for 5 courses. I haven't seen anyone with offers for Events Management yet, although I have seen offers from the unis for other courses.
Reply 3
Hey!
I have sent it, I am not applying for Leeds Met I was just wondering!

What did MMU ask from yoou?!
Reply 4
I have 5 conditional offers for Events management from Leeds Met, Man Met, London Met, UCB and Coventry uni x
Reply 5
LucyWood123
I have 5 conditional offers for Events management from Leeds Met, Man Met, London Met, UCB and Coventry uni x

hey me tooo im so happy right now except i for rejected from one of myu unis but 4/5 is better than nothing reallly.
Reply 6
Well done! 4/5 is great :smile: you firming manchester then or?
Reply 7
LucyWood123
Well done! 4/5 is great :smile: you firming manchester then or?

nope its LMU all day way yeaaaa....... how about you then???
Reply 8
Woo :smile: well i'm going to university college birmingham tomorrow and see what thats like.. probably firm it as heard the course is really good and i love the area x
Reply 9
Hey Lucy, how did you get on a UCB? Im interested in going there too to study Events Management. Goin to the open day min Feb :smile: x
i didn't end up goin either so i'll be at the open day at feb lol really want to got there but not firmin til ive seen it :smile: x
Reply 11
Well i've had offers from all 5 of mine now.

MMU, Sheffield Hallam, Derby, LJM, Chester.

Definately rejecting Chester, think its going to be MMU and Derby personally!!

Anyone else looking for those?

xxx
Reply 12
Im going to UCB to do either hospitality business management or marketing management but i dont wanna firm until i ask some more questions. I went to the open day in October and it is a really good place with great facilities.

Latest

Trending

Trending