The Student Room Group

Absolutely *sick* of Cheryl Cole...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
She seems a sweet girl, but yes, lacking in the talent department.
It seems like some people here are blaming her for being "too pretty" :-? ... she, like everybody, is trying her best to be succeed. And yes, all people knows that she is famous mainly because of her look... so what? No matter what you say, she is still one of the most pretty women in this country (you might don't think so, but most ppl do). Are you trying to say that if you are famous, you have to be "not pretty" to be respected??
If you hate her, then stop watching her on TV. She is special because there are bunches of people who are jealous and keep talking about her even though they dont like!!? Haha
Reply 82
andy12691
It seems like some people here are blaming her for being "too pretty" :-? ... she, like everybody, is trying her best to be succeed. And yes, all people knows that she is famous mainly because of her look... so what? No matter what you say, she is still one of the most pretty women in this country (you might don't think so, but most ppl do). Are you trying to say that if you are famous, you have to be "not pretty" to be respected??
If you hate her, then stop watching her on TV. She is special because there are bunches of people who keep talking about her even they don't like it !!?? Haha

Exactly, my opinion which I'm entitled to. I happen to think she looks like a witch and has a mountainous ego. She lacks something, which is funny.
wtf.. what's wrong with her smile? You want her to cry? Cheryl Cole is the (wo)man.
clearly she is special to get your attention and to prompt you to make a thread:wink:
celebrity world...it's always going to be there..that's the life we live in. accept it
Reply 85
Who thinks a Saturday should come along and kick Cheryl off the radar? Give her ego a little shake.
Tom1390
Nothing wrong, just funny when looks fade.

That something she lacks we all wonder about, is from having only looks on the table. Girls can work on em until it's just silly. She's not admirable, she's small and the only thing I would do.....is kill her.

All I'm saying is, look at Susan Boyle. She's achieved a great deal of fame on both sides of the atlantic and she's about as attractive as a goat with a cleft pallet.
Let's be honest here, If cCheryl Cole wasn't blessed with good looks, she'd be a chav somewhere
Reply 88
Addzter
All I'm saying is, look at Susan Boyle. She's achieved a great deal of fame on both sides of the atlantic and she's about as attractive as a goat with a cleft pallet.

Why should I argue with a contradiction? Maybe you should have this convo with yourself.
You know that "off" button at the top of your remote control? Next time Cheryl Cole comes on TV, point your remote at the TV and press that button. All your problems will be solved. :smile:
Jofro
Name a celebrity who isn't into their looks? All celebrities are products of capitalism, botox, plastic surgery etc etc. It's a reality. Now stop moaning.

Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfler, Huey Lewis, Shane MacGowan.

I've given you 5, and can give you a lot more.
Tom1390
Why should I argue with a contradiction? Maybe you should have this convo with yourself.

You're saying when looks fade, fame goes, but Susan Boyle (who, like Cheryl Cole, won a TV talent show) who we can both agree isn't conventionally beautiful, is very famous. I don't see where I made a contradiction.
Reply 92
Stalin
Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfler, Huey Lewis, Shane MacGowan.

I've given you 5, and can give you a lot more.

:pinch: Referring to women
Reply 93
Tom1390
She walks onto the x factor like a God, she spends hundreds of thousands on make-up, smiles like she's the nation's favourite, acts like she knows she's the best looking woman. Here is why she's not:

Looks are the only thing she has going for her. Sure, she is good looking and sure, she works the hardest to keep herself adored and loved. But how can someone like her be noteworthy when that's all there is to it?

She's got no real charm beyond the bleached smile and bland charisma. She has no real gift or talent beyond miming and shaking in hotpants. She has the air of a great woman, a famous writer, a great businesswoman, a goddess - but that something she lacks, she lacks because she hasn't earned the approval which her feigned 'air' asks for. She's no wonder woman, she isn't special. She acts the special part but is hair and make- up personified.

It's like your calling her materialistic...but then you judge her sooo much by looks.

You are a hypocrite.

Cheryl cole's one of the celebs i actually have a lot of respect for.
Came from nothing and appreciates her life for as she says 'One day it could all be gone'...she's not an arrogant prick whom thinks she own everyone like quite a few celebs do 'i could buy you if i wanted to' was a quote i read from some rich celeb this week.

And so ******* what she puts a lot of work into her appearance? How many girls don't?

You don't even know the girl, how do you know what she's like?
Reply 94
Addzter
You're saying when looks fade, fame goes, but Susan Boyle (who, like Cheryl Cole, won a TV talent show) who we can both agree isn't conventionally beautiful, is very famous. I don't see where I made a contradiction.

Generally for women no one gives two when they're past it. Susan Boyle was a rare exception I enjoyed laughing at.
don't see the need for this attack tbh :/ she like reject you in high school or summin ... she's fit as **** ... wats wrong with that. No-one ever said she was smart , she has a nice smile and is cute and bubbly too , your just a retard
Cicerao
Don't, you're turning me on. :colondollar:

If you really want me to turn you on, I could tell you what I got up to today at the petting zoo :ahee:
Reply 97
Addzter
What's wrong with being adored for your beauty? People are adored for their ability to write amazing pieces of literature or play beautiful music so why can't she be adored for being aesthetically pleasing - they're all gifts.

because people who write literature or play music actually have to do something

she hasn't done **** all but has been "given" beauty, she hasn't worked for **** all
Jofro
:pinch: Referring to women

Annie Lennox, Patti Scialfa, Melissa Etheridge and Angela Merkel.
john87
because people who write literature or play music actually have to do something

she hasn't done **** all but has been "given" beauty, she hasn't worked for **** all

But people who can do those things have a natural talent for it in the same way she has a natural beauty. Also, it's not just her beauty - she can actually sing well unlike most pop stars today.

Quick Reply

Latest