The Student Room Group

UCAS form: pending

Basically i've completed A2 applied science (im in my third year), and did so badly in the first year im retaking all the units. I barely scraped and E for the first year, but brought it back in the second year. However, for my first year its 1 E, 1C and 1 U, which looks SO bad on my ucas.

Should i put pending for all of the AS units? Seeing as im retaking them all, or should i just put my grades down and then fill it in again, but put all of the AS units as pending in the second one.

Helpppppppppppppppppp
TheMikester69
Basically i've completed A2 applied science (im in my third year), and did so badly in the first year im retaking all the units. I barely scraped and E for the first year, but brought it back in the second year. However, for my first year its 1 E, 1C and 1 U, which looks SO bad on my ucas.

Should i put pending for all of the AS units? Seeing as im retaking them all, or should i just put my grades down and then fill it in again, but put all of the AS units as pending in the second one.

Helpppppppppppppppppp

Declare them all - make sure it's noted in your reference that you're resitting.
You have to declare all grades (unless it's a U).
Reply 2
GreenVaseline
Declare them all - make sure it's noted in your reference that you're resitting.
You have to declare all grades (unless it's a U).

Ok thanks a lot. Should i also include in my PS what grade i aim to get in my resit?
TheMikester69
Ok thanks a lot. Should i also include in my PS what grade i aim to get in my resit?

Meh...it's a waste of valuable space in a personal statement in my opinion. Just get it stuck in your reference. :smile:
Depends on your schools policy, you can leave them pending if you wish.
alexterry
Depends on your schools policy, you can leave them pending if you wish.

:nah:

If he obtained grades, he has to declare them.

Latest

Trending

Trending