The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
In2deep
she is a guy, you should've picked that up from my reply. He just sounds like a old overprotective guy with 3 daughters that supports the BNP for all the wrong reasons.

It's a ******* joke, that quite a lot of people found funny, from all the pos rep I got.

I'm sick of all these stupid white girl black guy threads, I don't get what the big deal is, I don't meet many girls who openly display preference for black guys. Surely there is a spectrum of guys that a woman can find attractive and won't only go for one race?

As a lovely anecdote for you all, in the scene I hang around in, it's actually the other way round (black girls go for white guys), maybe they got fed up of gangsta culture or something.
Reply 41
Black people here are either illegal or economic immigrants from Africa or immigrants from the Caribbean of African slave descent. Most have little or no prospects, generally illiterate, not very intelligent and look ugly as sin (Neanderthal appearance with a gait of a gorilla), and really have no class. So why some white girls would even consider black males is beyond me. They must be chavs.:eek3:
Reply 42
ghanaboy
i fink its jus da way it was meant to be.. u cant fight it.

As you are obviously not English then hopefully your stay here will be brief and you will be soon packing your bags to go back to the Ghana.:yep:
Jamjar
Black people here are either illegal or economic immigrants from Africa or immigrants from the Caribbean of African slave descent. Most have little or no prospects, generally illiterate, not very intelligent and look ugly as sin (Neanderthal appearance with a gait of a gorilla), and really have no class. So why some white girls would even consider black males is beyond me. They must be chavs.:eek3:

and you must be inbred :eek:
Reply 44
Mr. Cool
So you guys believe that if you had two equally handsome guys, one black and one white, the white chicks would go for the black guy?

Where are you all living?

Well, yes. Some will. :s-smilie:

I live on Earth. :yes:
Reply 45
white girls usually like jamaicans which are pretty ermm....you know
white guys: Be afraid. Be very afraid. :lol:
As a black guy I feel rawly flattered that a whole ethnicity likes my people lol erm thanks!

Megadethruleskaythanxbuhbye...
Reply 48
Mick Travis
On the contrary, it's is curiousity. Notice that there is a distinction here. I'm not talking about white girls who 'consider' the possibility of dating black men, I mean those who actively prefer black men.

But your question doesn't make sense really. Why shouldn't some actively prefer Black males?
Do you know all the reasons for all of your preferences? Don't they just look nicer or taste nicer or smell nicer or feel better, in your opinion? You ask why as if it's confusing or wrong? :s-smilie:
Ridiculous thread. black men isn't a fetish and shock horror it can actually be a case of personal attraction. I've had attention from loads of different types of girls and I couldn't have any less swagger & insert stereotype here's.
someone has to have the white fatties that the white lads don't want, blacks like fat white chicks, it's a happy balance.

TBH with white guys, they will mainly like white girls, half black girls as well, chinese defo, but really 50/50 with them there seems to be no middle ground, north indian or iranians yes, not really any darker. I prefer softer features which are common in whites and asians, don't really like the italian/south american look with strong masculine features, also a lot of africans have these stronger masculine features.
Jamjar

Omg finally the answer im looking for :woo:
I mean my cousins must be sooo damn illiterate if they could get into Oxford and Imperial...(to study medicine)Uni these days (they'll take anyone)
How can they forget that they should not take genetically illiterate, not very intelligent UGLY people.
im sooo disapointed...:facepalm:
I think it's natural to fall for people you mix with, you mix with people because you enjoy their company, and when you enjoy their company they become attractive to you, I don't think it's a question of race.
Mick Travis
I don't know how common it is, but I know that some girls do actually have a preference for black men over white men (as some men prefer chinese girls to white girls). I was wondering why this was? Is it purely physical or something else? In America, black men/white women are 2.5 times more likely to marry than black women/white men. It's the most common racial mix.

Not the sort of question you would ask in public much, but on a forum...

It’s simple because they are attracted to that particular race/or person within that race e.g. no white man will date every black woman that comes his way, no white woman would date every black man that comes her way it’s all down to the simple rules of attraction.
Yes there are people out there who are more attracted to one race than another (it’s called having a preference) kudos to them, what has their attraction to someone got to do with you?
Jamjar

Stop making things up.
Critical_Error
It’s simple – because they are attracted to that particular race/or person within that race e.g. no white man will date every black woman that comes his way, no white woman would date every black man that comes her way – it’s all down to the simple rules of attraction.
Yes there are people out there who are more attracted to one race than another (it’s called having a preference) – kudos to them, what has their attraction to someone got to do with you?

I hope thats not you in the sig!!..Thats some over photoshopped ****!
jakemittle
I hope thats not you in the sig!!..Thats some over photoshopped ****!

Ofcourse it's me - and wow I did not know that! :cool:
Mick Travis
I don't know how common it is, but I know that some girls do actually have a preference for black men over white men (as some men prefer chinese girls to white girls). I was wondering why this was? Is it purely physical or something else? In America, black men/white women are 2.5 times more likely to marry than black women/white men. It's the most common racial mix.

Not the sort of question you would ask in public much, but on a forum...

maybe black men value women and treat them with greater respect?:o:
miss_p
Lol I wonder why black dudes are the only one who have this "swagger"?! Strange how God made us all, eh! But yh, it's probably the swagger and dominance thing :smile:

the swagger has to do with slavery, which is why only blacks have it , god did not create them with it, lol
Mr. Cool
So you guys believe that if you had two equally handsome guys, one black and one white, the white chicks would go for the black guy?

Where are you all living?

yep, that's exactly wat wud hapen,:yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending