The Student Room Group
Reply 1
x_laura_c_x
If an application has been passed from the department to a college, how high is the chance that an offer will be made? Very likely? Just likely?...Does it depend on the course/college?
Thanks

AES is rubbish - just wait for UCAS, although I got a letter in the post making me an offer before my UCAS changed.

If your application has been passed to a college, then it's likely that you will be accepted, but there can be "glitches" with the AES system.
Reply 2
*River
AES is rubbish - just wait for UCAS, although I got a letter in the post making me an offer before my UCAS changed.

If your application has been passed to a college, then it's likely that you will be accepted, but there can be "glitches" with the AES system.

Do you get an email notification if your application is passed from department to college?
Reply 3
Mitch92uK
Do you get an email notification if your application is passed from department to college?

I can't remember I'm afraid - it was almost 3 years ago now! I know it's easier said than done, but honestly I'd just wait for UCAS to change. It's very common to hear nothing until March, so you could be in for a fair bit of a wait.
Reply 4
Hey :smile:,
Was just wondering how long it usually takes for a college to get back to you after the department has passed it on to a college.
xx
Reply 5
I was told that if your application is passed on to a college you're in. It does tell you that the department accepting you does not necesserily mean that you're definitely in, but that's for when the department has accidentally made offers to 100000 applicants or something like that which is highly unlikely.
Reply 6
They said that if it's been passsed on - as in the department has accepted it - then your pretty much in. Of course there may be something wrong with AES so its not definate. I got an offer yesterday for Engineering and my AES still hasnt changed from "recieved by college"

Latest

Trending

Trending