The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, it's not illegal. :laugh: Sherburt makes your nose tingle.

Why is this warned? :lolwut:
del1507
I once knew a guy who used to feed liquorice shoelaces up his nose and pull them out of his mouth. It was disgusting.

Hahaha. Ewwww.
Snorting sherbert isn't illegal or, as far as I know, particularly pleasant. It bloody hurts. S: I wouldn't worry about being messed up in the drug scene, the kids in my class used to do it on the coach on school trips.
Reply 22
Potally_Tissed
Must have been magic sherbet that messed your brain up before you actually snorted it.

ok, sounds epic, i want more:woo:
Reply 23
yesioo
No, it's not illegal. :laugh: Sherburt makes your nose tingle.

Why is this warned? :lolwut:

because i "bypassed the swearing filter":rolleyes:
I wonder who came up with the idea of snorting sherbet/sugar...and why they would possibly go and act on it.
Reply 25
megadeath999
I wonder who came up with the idea of snorting sherbet/sugar...and why they would possibly go and act on it.

i dunno, it seemed like a "good" idea at the time.
not so much now, its stuck in my nose.
Reply 26
anyhow, did u get much cash for you little experiment?
Aphotic Cosmos
Crisps won't kill you, but they're not good for you.

Your logic is fail.

Your taking that statement completely literally is fail
Reply 28
lee_91
anyhow, did u get much cash for you little experiment?

no :frown: they said i did it wrong because i was too lazy couldnt be bothered to put it in lines.
Reply 29
gear-guy
no :frown: they said i did it wrong because i was too lazy couldnt be bothered to put it in lines.

lol
LOL I did it too - with sherbert. I wouldn't do it again but it wasn't too unpleasant. There was a video of me doing it but I got rid of it because it looked really suspicious.
Reply 31
somethingbeautiful
LOL I did it too - with sherbert. I wouldn't do it again but it wasn't too unpleasant. There was a video of me doing it but I got rid of it because it looked really suspicious.

i did itn in a corridor at school infront of a "camera" i doubt its real, so im fine, exept i think my register teacher went past while i was doing it, ill update on the status of me being in **** tomorrow.
Reply 32
gear-guy
is it?
because i did it for a bet today, its kinda pleasant till you notice the stinging.
my fairly sensible freinds said not to because it would **** up my brain. were they right?

tbh your brain sounds pretty ****** already. So I wouldn't worry. Why would it be illegal?
why the **** would you want to snort sugar or sherbert
theres nothin in it tht wud get u high, the only thing ur doin by takin it nose rather than mouth is losin the flavour
Reply 34
gear-guy
is it?
because i did it for a bet today, its kinda pleasant till you notice the stinging.
my fairly sensible freinds said not to because it would **** up my brain. were they right?

If you are snorting sugar or sherbet, you really do not need to work about your brain being 4-stared up.
Jesus. This is why we need a eugenics programme.
Reply 36
HearTheThunder
Jesus. This is why we need a eugenics programme.

a what what now?
No reason for it to be illegal, but it's about as stupid as snorting cigarette ash.
Reply 38
thunder_chunky
No reason for it to be illegal, but it's about as stupid as snorting cigarette ash.

i know someone who did that, it was funny as hell.
gear-guy
i know someone who did that, it was funny as hell.

It's a pretty daft thing to do. I've been told it can be very bad for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending