Reply 41
Ooh here's mine:

Your Weight: 8st
Your Height: 5ft
Your BMI: 21.91

Your Target Weight: 7st
Your Height: 5ft
Your Target BMI: 19.17

Edit: I forgot to say when my holiday is! Its not until September, but my boyfriend's gone travelling and he'll be back in 3 weeks, so I'd like to lose a noticeable chunk of weight before then! :biggrin:
Reply 42
Oooh I'll join! Although not sure about going cold turkey on fizzy drinks as I'm addicted to Diet Coke and get a headache! I'll cut down though :smile:

Anyway, survey thingy:
State

Your Weight: 119 lb
Your Height: 5'1
Your BMI: 22.5

State

Your Target Weight: 8 stone
Your Height: Still 5'1 :tongue:
.'. Your Target BMI: 21.2

Days until holiday: Well, i'm going next week but i just want to get to 8 stone in a reasonable and healthy amount of time :smile:

Oh yes, and average day's diet: basically crap with loads of diet coke and chocolate and cereal and bread and cheese :redface:
Reply 43
Your weight- 8 1/2 stone
Your height- 5ft 6" ish I think
Your BMI- 18.59

Your target weight- 7 stone
Your Height- 5ft 6"
Target BMI- 15.84
Reply 44
Sexysax, you're already underweight according to your BMI..
Reply 45
Not my current one am I?
Reply 46
I just checked, on the BBC site it says:

Recommended BMI Chart
Underweight BMI less than 18.5
Ideal BMI 18.5-25
Overweight BMI 25-30
Obese - should lose weight BMI 30-40
Very obese - lose weight now BMI greater than 40

So yeah, I was slightly wrong, but you're clinging on to the "ideal" quota by the skin of your teeth!! If you lose even a tiny bit of weight you'll be in the underweight section..
Reply 47
Ah cool thanks
Reply 48
Your Weight: 10st 10lbs
Your Height: 6'1
Your BMI: 19.82

Your Target Weight: ???
Your Height: 6'1.1
.'. Your Target BMI: ???

i go to the gym mon/wed/fri mainly do weights and i play competitive football tuesday/sunday and i intend to do more tennis etc.. and might go for a run some mornings..

in terms of food if you break down your meals into 5-6 smaller meals you will be less full and less inclined to snack on crap.. make sure you have a balance of carbs/proteins/healthy fats in each of your meals

finally make sure your drink lots and lots of water..
Reply 49
oh yea and the more muscle the have the greater the fat will drop off so go lift some weights..!
State

Your Weight: 126lbs
Your Height: 5'6
Your BMI: 22

State

Your Target Weight: 8 stone 8lbs
Your Height: 5'6
.'. Your Target BMI:

Days until holiday - 2 months

I have....feet, lol.
I'm a bit late for this.I have 3 days to lose weight,lol.
sign me up :biggrin:

i just need to tone up rather than lose weight
Reply 53
run run run
Reply 54
I'll join:biggrin:
State

Your Weight: 54kg (I guess)
Your Height: 1.62m
Your BMI: 20.6

State

Your Target Weight: 50
Your Height: 1.62m
.'. Your Target BMI: 19

Days until holiday-12 days,I'd be glad to lose1.5 kgs till then and the others after that
Reply 55
oh oh I suggest we add how much didi you lost thingie so that everybody can post before holiday to encourage others
Reply 56
Great idea, this'll be good to encourage eveyone!- so yeah, count me in :smile:

:O this BMI index is really misleading! i have a really wide frame and have a heavy bone structure, am a size 12 at my waist and 10-12 on top, just to put things into perspective.

my personal target is to be able to fit into a couple of my nicer (and smaller) pairs of trousers and basically tone up.
I'd like to feel more confident so i can bring myself to wear a bikini on holiday for the first time ever :rolleyes: and feel more confident for uni.

I like the suggestions for the plans, they seem sensible and healthy!
Reply 57
Im 5ft 8" (1.78m..ish) , I weigh..oo...10stone10 (68kg)
bmi...god knows..
I just want to get rid of this lil belly-blubber thing Ive got, but I want to keep the same weight as its just about right for my height...then itll be all nice and Ill live hapily forever...

Latest

Trending

Trending