The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
emailed them and foud out i got oxford court.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
found**
Reply 3
im in oxford court too!!!
(",)
Reply 4
Im in Briarfields, Cant wait!
Reply 5
Yey more Brairfieldies! What are you studying?
Reply 6
oo a brairfielder! yey lol i thought there would be just three of us there lol. what are you studying tiger3?
wow theres four of us now!! jen x
Reply 8
im in briarfields too! woooo!
Reply 9
More briarfielders !!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
yey:smile:
Reply 11
:smile: woah,were gonna know everyone in the building soon!how funny would it be if we were all in the same flat!?Soph x
Reply 12
hahah yeh kinda gud that we'll kno eachother more or less b4 arrivin! Must keep eachother updated bout freshers packs etc! :smile:
im in a standard flat and i know hollie85 and bonemachine are in en-suite.
my word finally! has any one else recieved information about moving into halls? i have today, i was started to get a little worried there, mm there wanting us to move in on sunday to avoid congestion :s-smilie: i think ill go on saturday :wink:
yeah ive recieved mine, movin in on the sat about 11, although think it might take a hour to recieve the keys etc. :smile:
Reply 16
they want me to go on sun too, thinking maybe i should stick to what they say tho bcos imagine turning up on sat to find that everyone else in ur flat has been told to come on the sun too and ur the only one! noooo! ru both deffo coming on sat 17th?
Reply 17
:biggrin: im going on the 17th too,woo hooo 3weeks!!
yeah im goin on 17th defo, just turn up and if no one else has arived in ur flat then just gatecrash someone elses. :smile:
lol yer, im definitely going on the 17th :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending