Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Disaster strikes at TSR HQ...

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    So when I lose a ball on top of a hedge or something, can I create a thread like this to ask how to get it back?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it. Furthermore it seems permissible to allow it to run on for 8 pages full of banal, barely relevant posts
    • 78 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever rescue him, or is he stuck forever and abandoned now you've moved? :emo:
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Did you ever rescue him, or is he stuck forever and abandoned now you've moved? :emo:
    We came in to the office one morning and he'd either ben resuced and ran off or kidnapped. Sadly, we've not heard from him or his kidnapper since then
    • 10 followers

(Original post by RK)
    We came in to the office one morning and he'd either ben resuced and ran off or kidnapped. Sadly, we've not heard from him or his kidnapper since then
    If you ever want to see him alive again, bring 100000 +rep points to Brighton pavilion at 3am tonight :ninja:
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol - sounds about right with you Kolya!

Poor Henry!

I think a RIP Henry thread is in order!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 26, 2010
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.