The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
yeah my application was sent on friday and im curious to know how long they take to get back to you?

and also if they interview for economics?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Lancaster last year were my last to reply (about 3-5 weeks after giving it in, i cant remember)
Reply 3
sent mine on the 5th of november got my offer two days ago so pretty long wait but that was prob because the admissions office was closed for like a month over christmas
Reply 4
viki_91
sent mine on the 5th of november got my offer two days ago so pretty long wait but that was prob because the admissions office was closed for like a month over christmas

i sent my off on the 30th November and got my offer yesterday..
What did they offer you?
Reply 5
Got my offer on the 13th, ABB too! Anyone planning on going to a post-offer day?
LysiaK
Got my offer on the 13th, ABB too! Anyone planning on going to a post-offer day?

Yeah, I will be going to the post-offer open day. I can't remember the date but it is the last one they are doing, some time in March I belive.
I did visit last year but for a general open day and so I didn't get a good look at the maths department, and a lot of the uni was a building site then.

Anyway, back on topic.

It took them about 2 to 3 weeks to reply to my offer.

I applied for Maths & Stats and got an Unconditional offer as I am on a gap year and had already achieved the grades required for their standard offer.
Reply 7
ALICEMOON
i sent my off on the 30th November and got my offer yesterday..
What did they offer you?

ABB u?
Reply 8
I sent my application on 14th October & got my offer on the 27th October. My offer is AAB for Maths with the internatonal year. I'm going on the post-offer day on 13th Feb.
Reply 9
viki_91
ABB u?

Same...are you going to one of the open days?
Reply 10
ALICEMOON
Same...are you going to one of the open days?

no as i probably wont put it as firm or insurance so i dont really want to travel that far needlessly u?

Latest

Trending

Trending