The Student Room Group

i'm jealous of my girlfriend and hot male celebrities

my girlfriend and i have been together for over a year, we love each other just to let you know and everything is strong but there's this thing i get jealous about...

there are these hot male celebrities whom she drools over, like she'll look at a picture of them and just be so drooly in front of me.

even some football players recently she keeps talking about how hot they are, about their bodies, whilst showing lust toward them.

i'm happy she's showing me this rather than keeping it secret but i don't drool over other women, i honestly am just interested in my girlfriend.

i just feel like she has eyes for other men out there. it makes no difference whether they are famous or not. a man is a man.

she noticed i'm a bit jealous and said that she loves me. i know that she loves me. she even drools about them with her friends, which makes me unconfortable.

i don't want to feel like this.

i want to be the only man in her world...

please help me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anonymous
my girlfriend and i have been together for over a year, we love each other just to let you know and everything is strong but there's this thing i get jealous about...

there are these hot male celebrities whom she drools over, like she'll look at a picture of them and just be so drooly in front of me.

even some football players recently she keeps talking about how hot they are, about their bodies, whilst showing lust toward them.

i'm happy she's showing me this rather than keeping it secret but i don't drool over other women, i honestly am just interested in my girlfriend.

i just feel like she has eyes for other men out there. it makes no difference whether they are famous or not. a man is a man.

she noticed i'm a bit jealous and said that she loves me. i know that she loves me. she even drools about them with her friends, which makes me unconfortable.

please help me.

You have to understand the difference between fantasy and reality, if these men were close friends and acquaintances then you should be worried but they're not.

It sounds like she's just being girly so you don't really need to worry about it.
Reply 2
It's normal for her to find other men attractive but I think it's disrespectful for her to "drool over them" in front of you. Try asking her not to do it around you?
Anonymous

This stuff you are saying will freak most girls out. Its totally normal to be attracted to celebs, its just a bit of fun, its not like she's bloody stalking them to actually act on what is really just 'eye candy'.
There is no way you will be the only man in her world - christ, she could be thinking of a fantasy of one of these celebs whilst she's with you. You want to be a mind reader or something? Give the girl a break and be more secure with yourself.
Reply 4
*Star*Guitar*
Give the girl a break and be more secure with yourself.

This.

You are being completely ridiculous, and your relationship is going nowhere if you continue in this frame of mind.
Possessive much? Seriously, it's just a fantasy.
Pisses me off aswell. I adopt the "yeah but I could beat them up because they're little pussy celebrities" approach. You could also try witholding sex? Why should only women get to use that as a weapon?

Anonymous

please help me.

overall im with you...but this is gay
Reply 7
it is normal to have fantasies about other men.
FootPrints
Possessive much? Seriously, it's just a fantasy.

Does this mean we get to watch films with megan foxx in with our gf's and say "omg...shes so fit, look at those awesome breasts"??

"No babe...don't get pissed off, it's just a fantasy"

I would love that to be true...but personally I don't see it lol
Reply 9
My ex did this, it came across that she liked her fave band of celebs more than she liked me...
bensilber2000
Does this mean we get to watch films with megan foxx in with our gf's and say "omg...shes so fit, look at those awesome breasts"??

Even I lust over Megan Fox, but my boyfriend doesn't lust over any other girls except myself and Beyonce (yeah I don't get that at all tbh).

It bugs him to death when I watch Twilight and drool over TayLau - but it's only a bit of fun. I'm not gonna run off with a 17 year old actor from America!
bensilber2000

I don't know who you've been dating, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd agree with that choice in particular anyway; Megan Fox is good looking.
Reply 12
Drool over some female celebrities in front of her and see how she reacts. :yep:
Reply 13
The only thing not normal in this thread is that - you don't think about other women :eek:
*Star*Guitar*
I don't know who you've been dating, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd agree with that choice in particular anyway; Megan Fox is good looking.

Ur rite...I should have been warned before going out with that axe-wielding feminist

And yes...yes she is. And I have a penis, so that holds more significance than when you say it. And I can pee standing up

:woo:
bensilber2000
Ur rite...I should have been warned before going out with that axe-wielding feminist

You're the one who started complaining. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
So of the ~3,000,000,000 men on the planet, you expect her to only find you attractive?

This should cheer you up:
Tim Minchin - If I Didn't Have You
Anonymous

I do this but I do it as a joke. It's funny, it's kind of entertaining and it's just fun. Especially with friends. But honestly, just because she's going ditzy over them it doesn't mean you should see them as a threat. At all.

I understand your annoyance though. 1) Try being more secure more than anything, if she can see (or at least think) you honestly couldn't give a **** she'll start to find you more desirable and stop paying attention to this eye-candy. 2) You could try doing the same in front of her playfully. She should get the message if you do it as a joke and not get offended at the same time. Hopefully it'll make her more aware of how, well, unfair she's being.

And yeah, I don't recommend anything beyond that.

This makes you a lovely guy by the way.

bensilber2000
Pisses me off aswell. I adopt the "yeah but I could beat them up because they're little pussy celebrities" approach. You could also try witholding sex? Why should only women get to use that as a weapon?

Dear god. You get a little pissed off when we withold sex but when you do it we begin to starve ourselves, cry and wonder why we're so ugly and horrible that you don't love us anymore. Don't do it.
Eljamaispa
Dear god. You get a little pissed off when we withold sex but when you do it we begin to starve ourselves, cry and wonder why we're so ugly and horrible that you don't love us anymore. Don't do it.

Lol I'm never able to carry the threat through anyway...but it's a nice idea
Reply 19
What you have to understand is, when you're infatuated/in love with someone you don't stop finding other people attractive, you stop being attracted to them. Those celebs are hot, she likes to perv, that is all. Totally normal. Like someone else said, the only strange thing is that you don't perv too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending