The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not really fussed, the only thing I would not be able to stand is if I were Nicole's height and had a bf the height of Tom Cruise.
Reply 2
most of my b/fs have been a lil shorter than me or just about the same height. It's no big deal really.
Reply 3
I like a guy taller than me (after all i'm only 5"3!) but not too much taller, otherwise i have to crane my neck to kiss them and it aches after a while. My friend pointed out the other day that i go for shortish guys, i reckon this is just because i'm quite short and its difficult kissing someone whos tall!
Reply 4
im quite short too 5'2/3 but im really attracted to tall guys, i like to wear high heels and still want the guy to be significantly taller. :rolleyes:
I prefer my gf shorter than me.. i am 5.9 and the perfect girl would be 5.5
Reply 6
I'd prefer a guy slightly taller than me (I'm 5'8) but really if the guy is ya know really hot then I can overlook these things.
one lesson my mum taught me in life is 'never go out with a guy smaller than yourself'.......she was so right!!
im only 5'2 so i doubt ill find many guys shorter than me n e way, but i still like them quite abit taller, my bf is 6ft and i like it!
Reply 9
No more than 2 inches shorter than me - i don't have the luxury of only going for guys who are taller than me - I'm 5'10 :frown:
Reply 10
i'm 5'7, and to be honest i prefer guys who are taller than me, but it's not a deciding factor.
xxx
Reply 11
I like tall men :smile: that said tho if I fell in love with someone short I wouldn't be too bothered
Reply 12
Bekaboo - I have exactly the same problem as you, I'm 5'10, and guys just don't seem to grow enough!

An inch or two shorter is ok, I can stand that.
Reply 13
Hehe exactly
If you can be the same height as them by slouching or spreading your legs (!) then that's ok
But i'm not getting neck ache!!
not really fussed
Reply 15
Mata
Bekaboo - I have exactly the same problem as you, I'm 5'10, and guys just don't seem to grow enough!

An inch or two shorter is ok, I can stand that.

Lol.. try being 6' since you were 14! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Wow
Okay you win
Although i did always want to be 6 foot just so i could be " a 6 foot blonde" - bit of a cliche hehe. 5'10 just doesn't seem to cut it :p:
Reply 17
Bekaboo
Wow
Okay you win
Although i did always want to be 6 foot just so i could be " a 6 foot blonde" - bit of a cliche hehe. 5'10 just doesn't seem to cut it :p:

Lol.. I guess I'm a 6' blonde, I'd much rather be 5'10 though! There are so many guys that I'm just a little bit too tall for (not my opinion, by the way - Tall Girls Soc rules!) x
Reply 18
my boyfriend is a couple of inches shorter than me, maybe three (i'm 5'8). most of the time i don't notice it at all, because i'm so enchanted by his cute wee nose and his hott blue eyes and so forth.

i know a 5'5ish man who went out with a 6'1 lady, and they were very happy. in fact they had a baby. then they split up. but it wasn't because of the height difference.
Reply 19
musicboy
To be fair she sounds a bit thick.

MB

based on that advice? I don't see what you're getting at. Out of curiosity, how tall are you MB? :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending