The Student Room Group

Manchester Parkway Gate & Piccadilly Point

Has anyone lived in either of these unite-students accommodations?

Their prices are quite high, but I'm just wondering if it's worth the money and whatnot.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Bit of a late reply but thought I'd post anyway.
I've been living in Piccadilly Point since September and would say it's definitely worth the extra cost opposed to University halls.
You get free gym, pool table, en-suite and most importantly...double bed! Some say that the double bed is an unnecessary luxury but I honestly don't know how I would have got by without it as I rarely have the bed to myself. Nothing dirty of course, I just enjoy sleepovers lol ;]
Reply 2
Parkway gate is terrible, dont go there. I am in medlock, but heard about parkway as its just next door. id say stay away from unite all together
Reply 3
ADavis1
Parkway gate is terrible, dont go there. I am in medlock, but heard about parkway as its just next door. id say stay away from unite all together

so may i ask what have you heard about parkway gate? :biggrin: im staying here, and totally have nothing to complain about. surely id stay rather here than next door in medlock house!!
Reply 4
Unite are very very very BAD.

More specificaly parkway gate and mill point has a veryvery high concentration of turks and cyprius( people from cyprus ) and not many english people. also, internet is very slow and no parking is available.

do not live there!
Reply 5
i have seen a total number of 0 of turks, cypriots, sure. but MOSTLY english, so dont complain..
Reply 6
, i am living in Piccadilly Point it is the worst thing that happen to your life. cancel it as soon as you can mate. any student accommodation is better than this. Unite is worst is the UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending