The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey reading..,
Are you going to Bristol for Sept 2005 postgraduation course..?
I have got unconditional offer, but still thinking of making a move because of Work VISA prob..
My cousin got in Edinburgh...with Fresh talent scheme...starting from this year...

That does't apply to me...in England.

But my course is good. I am in Computer science department..opted Msc in Character Animation...

Any way...hope to meet you if decided to go..
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Ye my exams have finished too now! Gonna be such a good summer. I'm hopefully going to Bristol as long as I get ABB. I've decided I wanna go catered but I can't decide between Hiatt Baker and Wills :frown:
Reply 3
That darn accommodation form! I knew I forgot something...
AAB with A in chemistry :O I hope to be joining you fingers crossed....i will have worked so hard for that! Iv applied to durdham and am doing medicine.
Reply 5
I applied for Clifton Hill House (i think thats what its called...)

I'm studying Civil Engineering MEng

I need ABB, *fingers crossed*
Reply 6
I also applied to Clifton Hill House.

Doing Law and need AAB...

To be honest I don't think I've got that, and I know they won't give me a place if I haven't! :frown:

Cxx
Reply 7
Bristol University doesn't do Business Studies, so I am going to Bristol but I will be over at the Business School, which is in the UWE campus.
Reply 8
I'm hopefully going to Bristol in October to read geography too :smile: My exams went OK so i'm pretty confident about my results in August, it would take a major slip up for me not to have got an A in geography. I applied to Clifton Hill House for accomodation cause I can't be bothered with the walk to and from Stoke Bishop every day! Lol. They also have a good musical/drama tradition which is what I was also looking for in a hall.

See you there in October hopefully :smile:
Reply 9
if i get an A in chem i'll be there as well in october doing medicine... just praying i get the grades -- have decided i don't want to go anywhere else!
i really need to send the accomodation form off too!! i think i'm going to apply to churchill.
Reply 10
Rob24601
I'm hopefully going to Bristol in October to read geography too :smile: My exams went OK so i'm pretty confident about my results in August, it would take a major slip up for me not to have got an A in geography. I applied to Clifton Hill House for accomodation cause I can't be bothered with the walk to and from Stoke Bishop every day! Lol. They also have a good musical/drama tradition which is what I was also looking for in a hall.

It seems like quite alot of people applied to CHH/ hope i get in :smile: :eek:
I'm hopefully going to be doing medicine, need an A in chem though! and i've applied for hiatt baker!
Ooh, just sent my accomidation form off today..applied for manor. Hopfully doing medicie, if i get an A in chem and a B in one of my others *fingers crossed*
Reply 13
ciara
I also applied to Clifton Hill House.

Doing Law and need AAB...

To be honest I don't think I've got that, and I know they won't give me a place if I haven't! :frown:

Cxx

Short girls are just as good! :frown: (in ref to your sig)

I wish I was taller :redface:

Wooooo lots of medics! :biggrin: (nope I'm not a medic)
Good luck all of you! I'm unconditional so all I have to do is get my arse in gear and send of the accomodation form. I'm so slow!
Reply 15
i *should* be joining you 2005 aswell. ive got an offer of ABB for electronic engineering, taken all my exams now. i know what you mean, killing me, and ive got to wait months for results :frown:

i cant remember the name of the hall im applying for, well i havnt completely decided yet, but i want self-catering and not in stoke bishop. i wouldnt mind a student house actually. i dont know much about student houses, whats the deal?
Reply 16
Rob24601

Hey :smile: Good to find a fellow Geographer!

I'm going to apply for Goldney I think, but I've got to send that form off by the end of this week! I can't believe how lazy I am!
kevinb456
i *should* be joining you 2005 aswell. ive got an offer of ABB for electronic engineering, taken all my exams now. i know what you mean, killing me, and ive got to wait months for results :frown:

i cant remember the name of the hall im applying for, well i havnt completely decided yet, but i want self-catering and not in stoke bishop. i wouldnt mind a student house actually. i dont know much about student houses, whats the deal?

I'm applying for Manor hall (I think!) and to be honest I'd rather end up in a student house than Stoke Bishop.There's quite a lot of info on student houses here:
http://http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/StudentHouses/
Reply 18
Hopefully I will be going too, if I get the grades, to do law. Haven't sent off the accomodation form yet either! :redface:
Checking for Spies
I'm applying for Manor hall (I think!) and to be honest I'd rather end up in a student house than Stoke Bishop.There's quite a lot of info on student houses here:
http://http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/StudentHouses/

woohoo..someone else for manor :biggrin: . begining to think i was going to be the only one.

Latest