The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm doing it... should hopefully be OK (unlike my german one... that was a bit of a fiasco...)
ergh, yeah i'm suffering this torture too. have you actually revised for it? i gave up after the last A level and have been sunbathing ever since :smile:
Reply 3
louinwonderland
have you actually revised for it?

Haaaaaahahahahahahah. Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaahahaha.

:biggrin:
Dr. Blazed
Haaaaaahahahahahahah. Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaahahaha.

:biggrin:

LOL!! love it :wink:
Reply 5
Hey! I just had it. How did you guys find it?

I didnt find it THAT easy. The listening was ok, so was the reading, but I hated the Camus translation bit and the essay we had to write. I blabed on about the same thing over again. It took me 10 minutes to understand the title (the first one)
Reply 6
sunjuice
Hey! I just had it. How did you guys find it?

I didnt find it THAT easy. The listening was ok, so was the reading, but I hated the Camus translation bit and the essay we had to write. I blabed on about the same thing over again. It took me 10 minutes to understand the title (the first one)

My translation was fecking terrible, and the essay title made little sense, even though I knew what it meant, if you see what I mean. I wrote all kinds of rubbish down, but mainly concentrated on the pessimist/optimist bit, as I could pretty much just copy down what the bloke on the tape said.
Reply 7
I found it pretty hard. The Camus translation was the only bit I really liked, apart from the gap fills which were nice and easy. My essay was COMPLETE waffle.

I thought that urbanisation was a bit of a specific subject to choose for a paper which you're not supposed to have done any extra preparation for, especially considering the specimen paper was on racism!
hum, it was terrible!! i've never blahed so much in my life! and what a boring topic. yawn.
Reply 9
I thought the reading and listening comprehensions were good, the translation next-to-impossible, the linguistic tests quite tricky (except for the cloze test, which was ok) and the essay was also pretty good.

And it was my last exam!!! (went out with my french set last night...hilarity ensued)

Latest

Trending

Trending