The Student Room Group

AQA UNIT 5 FRENCH - CA VA?

Hey guys.

What did u think of the exam?

Having looked at the easiness of alot of other questions on the paper, I'm pissed off that I studied Candide and L'Etranger which are much harder (although the questions were easy!).

I did the Candide question regarding the lessons Voltaire wants us to take, and the L'Etranger question about the main ideas presented by the work - went well think!

Did anyone do les médias en France? I glanced at it near the end and i am 100% that the question was the same one i answered in my Unit 2 resit a few weeks ago (medias which influence the French the most)! The cheek!

Hope it went well.
Reply 1
It was a very nice paper for me..

I did poetry.. and the essay title was just a litle twist on about 100 other essays we had done *grins*. So at least i know that shuold be ok..

I also studied a region.. and for some bizarre luck of chance.. i happened to have made a plan for one of the essay titles before - so i was happy.. but i still couldn't write the essay..

but anyhoo.. overalll.. t'was good (for my standard!) and yeah.. I"m super happy cause it was my laast exam!!!! wooooo!!!
It was my last exam 2!!! FREEEEDOM :biggrin: I did la france en temps de guerre & a a study on le midi pyreness, it went well cos my teachers actually correctly predicted the questions that would come up!!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending