The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by LaLa17
thank you! and congrats to you too! No i don't think so i completely forgot to register, i think its too late now? :s-smilie: you? Xx

Iam going to the open day tomorrow!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 241
In their youtube clip strathclyde says that they have a very MIT-like university structure, but I think strathclyde have their HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES they actually think they are better than any university ever. I am an EU student and I got an invitation for an "informal interview" in the department of mechanical eng at strathclyde and I could not attend it. In the letter it said that non-attendance MAY result in my application being rejected. When I wrote them an email saying I could not make it (btw I got the mail 5 days before the interview and NO email notification) they said that if I am not present my application WILL DEFINITELY be rejected. Fortunately I changed my app to civil eng and I got an offer in the end.
Reply 242
Strathclyde offers;

Speech & Language Pathology - Unconditional (November)
Maths and Statistics - Unconditional (December)

Wooo! Firmed my speech pathology course for strathclyde :biggrin:
See you all in Septembeeeer!
Anyone know when accommodation stuff starts? (:
Reply 243
Original post by Alicat228

Original post by Alicat228
Strathclyde offers;

Speech & Language Pathology - Unconditional (November)
Maths and Statistics - Unconditional (December)

Wooo! Firmed my speech pathology course for strathclyde :biggrin:
See you all in Septembeeeer!
Anyone know when accommodation stuff starts? (:

I asked them the same thing although my offer is conditional.but they said that when you send all the documents needed the accommodation office will contact you.then i checked the site and there'a an online application but it's for the 2010/2011 session right now so you'll just have to wait a little bit till the running for the 2011/2012 session start :tongue:
i really hope to see you in a few months :smile:
take care :]
Reply 244
hey ......i 2 hav a conditional offer from Strathclyd for MSc HRM
Reply 245
a conditional for international business :smile: Strathclyde is my first choice!
anyone else at business school?:smile:
Reply 246
Original post by Meggge

Original post by Meggge
a conditional for international business :smile: Strathclyde is my first choice!

me me me :tongue: strathclyde is my firm choice too :tongue: did you get a welcome letter?or just an email that they know that you have put the university as a firm choice? cause i didn't get and it looks strange to me
Reply 247
I have an Unconditional offer for Physics BSc.
Reply 248
Original post by pyaneva
me me me :tongue: strathclyde is my firm choice too :tongue: did you get a welcome letter?or just an email that they know that you have put the university as a firm choice? cause i didn't get and it looks strange to me

Heey, nice to meet you! I firmed it only few minutes ago so they haven't sent me any letter yet. :smile: I guess it should take some time. :smile:
Reply 249
Original post by Meggge

Original post by Meggge
Heey, nice to meet you! I firmed it only few minutes ago so they haven't sent me any letter yet. :smile: I guess it should take some time. :smile:

I guess Strathclyde doesn't send any welcome letter..or at least not until you send them all the documents :] it's not the way they do it :tongue:

so,which course are you taking? :tongue:
Reply 250
I've got a conditional offer from strathclyde for economics and finance and it is my firm option.Anyone else at finance and economics?
Reply 251
Original post by pyaneva
I guess Strathclyde doesn't send any welcome letter..or at least not until you send them all the documents :] it's not the way they do it :tongue:

What documents do we have to send??? Xx
Reply 252
Original post by LaLa17

Original post by LaLa17

Original post by LaLa17

well in my case it's the TOEFL score and my diploma from high school..
meaning the documents they have required in the conditional offer :smile:
Reply 253
Original post by Anna9217

Original post by Anna9217
I've got a conditional offer from strathclyde for economics and finance and it is my firm option.Anyone else at finance and economics?

well i'm marketing..which is close to economics and finance :tongue: where are you from?
Reply 254
Original post by pyaneva
well in my case it's the TOEFL score and my diploma from high school..
meaning the documents they have required in the conditional offer :smile:

ahh! so if they ask for any non-academic conditions like you having to send that, will it just show up in track? cause i've not heard about having to send anything and i'm a little worried about it! Xx
Reply 255
yes.if it is a conditional offer in your ucas track,where it says:conditional you should be able to see the conditions to your offer;there's a "see decision letter" or something like that...
Reply 256
ABB offer for English :smile:
Reply 257
Original post by Meggge

Original post by Meggge

hey! i got msc accounting and finance in strath, would u say strath is better or bristol for this course? i could really use some help!!
Reply 258
Original post by pyaneva

I'm taking International Business :smile: What about u?

hey! i got msc accounting and finance in strath, would u say strath is better or bristol for this course? i could really use some help!!

Sorry but I don't know anything about Bristol :frown: But Strathclyde says it's the best university of business in the whole Scotland so it's up to you which to choose...:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 259
Original post by Meggge

Original post by Meggge
I'm taking International Business :smile: What about u?

Sorry but I don't know anything about Bristol :frown: But Strathclyde says it's the best university of business in the whole Scotland so it's up to you which to choose...:smile:

I'm taking Marketing :smile: Btw I'm Polly,nice to meet you :smile: where are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending