The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional firmed for History, anyone joining me? All my friends are business folk and scientists. Where are the History geeks at?!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 421
Did you all get an aknowledgement letter? I applied nearly a month ago and havent heard anything! =s
I sent my UCAS application in on the 25th October for social work and I haven't ever received a confirmation email yet, I am getting really worried :frown:
Original post by GracieMoffatt
I sent my UCAS application in on the 25th October for social work and I haven't ever received a confirmation email yet, I am getting really worried :frown:

You're not alone, I sent mine off around about then and I haven't heard back from them either. :s-smilie:
Original post by ShallWeDance?
You're not alone, I sent mine off around about then and I haven't heard back from them either. :s-smilie:

Thank god at least it isn't just me!
Reply 425
Whoo (: I have an interview now! So don't worry a about them not replying x
im still waiting for a reply for naval architecture and marine or ocean engineering... anyone else applying for them?
Reply 427
Unconditional for 5 year Physics course :biggrin: Although I don't really want to go to Strath :/
Original post by IsaacJ
Unconditional for 5 year Physics course :biggrin: Although I don't really want to go to Strath :/

Why would you not want to go to Strath? There is (at least) one great physics lecturer here. He teaches first year (maybe others too) and everyone loved him. Might have something to do with him bringing toys in to demonstrate physics stuff.
Reply 429
Original post by KiaraMarissa
Why would you not want to go to Strath? There is (at least) one great physics lecturer here. He teaches first year (maybe others too) and everyone loved him. Might have something to do with him bringing toys in to demonstrate physics stuff.

Id much rather go to glasgow or st andrews :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 430
Original post by Iain333
Emailed the uni and been told I could get an offer of B/C in Biology and chemistry for eitheir Biochemistry & Immunology, or Immunology & Microbiology. Definately swaying towards one of these courses!

I have applied to do Biomed Science, just wondering if ou had the grades they were looking for? Tempted to drop one of subjects due to workload but fear I might get a conditional for it
Reply 431
Got a conditional (ABB) offer for English :smile: really surprised and happy. Took about a month from receiving my application for the offer to come through. Will highly contend with Glasgow if they give me an offer.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 432
Unconditional for Pharmacy. Still have to hear back about the other applications both in strathclyde and other unis but it's a good start
Reply 433
Has anyone had any offers for biomedical science yet?
Reply 434
Unconditionals for Law and English and English and Journalism & Creative writing! :biggrin:
Reply 435
Has anyone heard or got anything for mechanical or aerospace engineering?? X

Reply 436
I have 3 unconditionals for the Business School, for Marketing, Management and Hospitality and Tourism Management. :smile:
Reply 437
Original post by Rachjin
Has anyone heard or got anything for mechanical or aerospace engineering?? X

Hi :smile: I went to an events day a couple of weeks ago and they said I would revive an unconditional offer but they are not sending out any official offers for mechanical or aerospace engineering through ucas until February!
Reply 438
Original post by arymai
Hi :smile: I went to an events day a couple of weeks ago and they said I would revive an unconditional offer but they are not sending out any official offers for mechanical or aerospace engineering through ucas until February!

So we don't need to be interviewed ?? That's painfully late :frown:

Reply 439
I'm really worried strathclyde would make me an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending