The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmiemce
Has anyone had any offers for biomedical science yet?

nothing from strathclyde yet. hopefully it won't be too much longer.. :/
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 441
Original post by sarahjuliette
nothing from strathclyde yet. hopefully it won't be too much longer.. :/

Yeah I still haven't heard from RGU either. I hope we hear back soon, Strathclyde is my first choice :frown:
Guys remember, no news is good news.
:smile:
Original post by emmiemce
Yeah I still haven't heard from RGU either. I hope we hear back soon, Strathclyde is my first choice :frown:

it's my first choice too, so hopefully. then the only other one I'll need to hear from is Edinburgh but they usually take ages to reply so I'm not expecting to hear back too soon. :smile: good luck!
Reply 444
Just got a conditinal to do Psychology at Strathclyde! Made me so happy :smile: Not sure what they want me to get though, its my first offer... How do i find out?
Original post by Drumbo
Just got a conditinal to do Psychology at Strathclyde! Made me so happy :smile: Not sure what they want me to get though, its my first offer... How do i find out?

It's been 3 years since I was last on track but if it's still the same you just click on the word "conditional" on track and it will take you to the conditions.
Reply 446
Original post by sarahjuliette
it's my first choice too, so hopefully. then the only other one I'll need to hear from is Edinburgh but they usually take ages to reply so I'm not expecting to hear back too soon. :smile: good luck!

Yeah quite a lot if my friends are just waiting to hear from Edinburgh. Good luck to you too! :smile:
Reply 447
Original post by Popppppy
It's been 3 years since I was last on track but if it's still the same you just click on the word "conditional" on track and it will take you to the conditions.

figured it out, just had to click the course code.. Thanks though, wish me luck in getting a B in higher english haha
Reply 448
Woohoo :smile:
I have just received a conditional offer fo Electronics&Electrical Engineering.
Have anyone else received one?
Original post by kurpen
Woohoo :smile:
I have just received a conditional offer fo Electronics&Electrical Engineering.
Have anyone else received one?

Yay, congrats!
Reply 450
Original post by Popppppy
Yay, congrats!

Thanks, It's the university I would love to go to the most, so I am very excited about getting an offer :smile:
Reply 451
Original post by daleraw
Got a conditional (ABB) offer for English :smile: really surprised and happy. Took about a month from receiving my application for the offer to come through. Will highly contend with Glasgow if they give me an offer.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Strathclyde is way better than Glasgow :wink: No choose whatever you like best, but I fondly love Strathy, never regretted for a second that I chose it! The lecturers and tutors are very nice and although the university is big you will always get a chance to speak to someone if you feel like it! Strathy is absolutely great!!! And English is much fun! If you'll come to Strathy I may sell you the books, if they stay the same:wink:
Reply 452
Original post by Drumbo

The conditions are usually mentioned in the letter you received when they offered you a place.
Reply 453
Original post by Emzzy_x
Unconditionals for Law and English and English and Journalism & Creative writing! :biggrin:

You got an unconditional for JCW? Lucky you, when I applied I had to submit a portfolio! (last year)
Reply 454
Original post by steph.b
You got an unconditional for JCW? Lucky you, when I applied I had to submit a portfolio! (last year)

I know! Two of my friends are doing the course this year and they were so shocked, no idea why I didn't have to do one!
Unconditional for Law w/ French, still waiting to hear back for Law w/ Spanish (although I don't have any qualification in Spanish so I don't mind) :smile:
Reply 456
Anyone goin up to strathclyde for mechanical/aero on the 20th feb ? ^^

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Skymix
Unconditional for Pharmacy. Still have to hear back about the other applications both in strathclyde and other unis but it's a good start

Hey I'm new to TSR and I've also applied for Pharmacy at Strathclyde, which is my first choice. Just wandering what you got for your highers/A levels.
Congrats on your offer!!
I got an unconditional for physics! Think I'm going to do aeronautical engineering at Glasgow though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 459
Original post by lovescience
Hey I'm new to TSR and I've also applied for Pharmacy at Strathclyde, which is my first choice. Just wandering what you got for your highers/A levels.
Congrats on your offer!!

Sent you a PM with all the stuff i have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending