The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, i applied to UBC in early december and got accepted a few days ago for economics, they even threw in a scholarship for some reason which is quite great.

And as for UBC giving conditional offers, they dont, your either accepted or rejected, but if you are accepted, you must complete the high school diploma your currently doing, in my case i have to get a minimum of 24 in the IB.
IB00
Yeah, i applied to UBC in early december and got accepted a few days ago for economics, they even threw in a scholarship for some reason which is quite great.

And as for UBC giving conditional offers, they dont, your either accepted or rejected, but if you are accepted, you must complete the high school diploma your currently doing, in my case i have to get a minimum of 24 in the IB.

Did UBC give you unconditional offer already. I sent off my applications but they are actually sayng that they have not received my applications(the documents they require transcripts and stuff). I get frustrated!:mad:
Reply 22
Takeshi.Kurotori
Did UBC give you unconditional offer already. I sent off my applications but they are actually sayng that they have not received my applications(the documents they require transcripts and stuff). I get frustrated!:mad:

Yeah they did. Make sure your school has sent off all of your official documents including transcripts, predicted marks, bank statements and so on. You can check for a list of everything they need on their website.
IB00
Yeah they did. Make sure your school has sent off all of your official documents including transcripts, predicted marks, bank statements and so on. You can check for a list of everything they need on their website.

I actually did! Its so annoying...
How long did it take for UBC to receive ur documents after u sent off ur documents?
Reply 24
Takeshi.Kurotori
I actually did! Its so annoying...
How long did it take for UBC to receive ur documents after u sent off ur documents?

They sent me a conformation in about a week, why dont you contact the admissions office and ask them about your application status?
IB00
They sent me a conformation in about a week, why dont you contact the admissions office and ask them about your application status?

I asked them about 4 days ago, but still waiting response from them.
They are just so slow!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending