The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Burnt alive.
Reply 2
It would be pretty bad to die like the lust victim in se7en. Raped by a massive blade covered dildo.

EDIT: Wow, you can say dildo on here!
Drowning
Reply 4
I think drowning in the strongest acid known to man would the be the worst.
Reply 5
Slowly pushed into a belt sander, brunt alive, boiled alive, pu tin a vacuum. Theres plenty of ways, worst for me would be drowning but im scared of water
Reply 6
Burnt alive, chopped up then fed to wolves.

Although if I were to bring back the death sentence, I would be in favour of starving the criminal to death - literally!

I think I've watched too many horror movies . . .
Reply 7
Some chinese water torture followed by being burnt upto a certain point (before you're dead) and then maybe death by a thousand cuts. :ninja:

Though in all seriousness, I think drowning, being burnt alive and long-term sleep deprivation, eaten alive or something would all be horrific.
Yes, I think sleep deprivation would be awful and would send you insane. Like, a form of torture. :lolwut:
Reply 8
Rhys~
worst for me would be drowning but im scared of water

Thats actually, comparitivly speaking, a really easy way to go. You go light headed within a minute and pass out within 2 minutes. No real pain involved.
Burnt, drowned, eaten by rats
Reply 10
Hog-tied , then fed to the pigs alive.
Reue
Thats actually, comparitivly speaking, a really easy way to go. You go light headed within a minute and pass out within 2 minutes. No real pain involved.

I think it's more the psychological pain that would get you more. Past a point, physical pain must just make you numb, surely?
a long rope connecting my feet to a car and it driving me naked on the motorway at 70 mph.

i've seen photos of this on a gore site, although the guy was still alive.
Reply 13
-WhySoSerious?
I think it's more the psychological pain that would get you more. Past a point, physical pain must just make you numb, surely?

By drowning doesnt even get to the physical pain point at all.. let alone going past it into the numbness.
Having Limp Bizkit, Creed, Kid Rock and Nickelback (I could go on for days) played at you at such a high volume that this happens:

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/head-shot-demotivational-poster.jpg.

... actually that might be preferable to listening to any of the above.
Reply 15
-WhySoSerious?
Drowning

This, I have so many dreams that I'm drowning its unreal :frown: I always think I can swim but dont seem to be able to do it, then im eventually pulled out by someone. Last time I was in the ocean or something and divers saved me :/

So yeah, drowning
Actus Reus
I think drowning in the strongest acid known to man would the be the worst.

Id call that burning.
Being sat on a red hot metal chair whilst paralsyed! I imagine it would sound like putting bacon on a frying pan
Reue
Burnt alive.

This :no: I would hate to be burnt alive. Then again I don't think anyone would WANT to be...
being skinned to death?

Latest

Trending

Trending