The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am going to ask Santa if i can keep my right hand so that i can continue to enjoy the benefits of masturbation.
Reply 2
a photographic memory
Reply 3
I'm 23 now so I've long given up on asking for presents. If there's anything I need, I buy it myself.
Reply 4
tbh I don't do Christmas. Or rather I do, so that I don't feel guilty, but I would rather nobody got anything for me, so I didn't have to get for them. As it is I told people to give me money so I could buy some vinyls. Apparently my parents have got me a big present already though. No idea what that is.
Reply 5
I've asked for t-shirts. I'm going to America next year and would like to stock up a bit. My two Aunties have already bought me a winter coat and a night in a Bristol hotel, because I'm going to be visiting my siblings just before Christmas. :smile:
Reply 6
cpj1987
I've asked for t-shirts. I'm going to America next year and would like to stock up a bit. My two Aunties have already bought me a winter coat and a night in a Bristol hotel, because I'm going to be visiting my siblings just before Christmas. :smile:

NICE Bristol is LEGENDARY have fun :awesome:
I've asked for a few small things such as accessories for my camera/camcorder, just small things really. Other than that I've no idea what I could be getting :smile:.
No-one's going to ask me what I want, so it doesn't really matter.

I'd far prefer it if people who want to get me a present (non-existant as they are) would just get me something with a little thought, that they think I would like. It's not happened yet, but one day, it might.
cpj1987

Is it the Marriott Royal? :awesome: It looks really nice!

I think I'll be asking for a bass, but I might defer it to my birthday in February, to save money :smile:
Laptop from my Dad :smile:
& from my mum just make-up and clothes :biggrin:
Portable hard drive.
Digital camera.

And that's it. My birthday is on the 18th, so it's exactly a week before christmas. A present for each. :biggrin:

But that's all I'm expecting. Tenner or so from each member of the family on both mum and dad's side should cover the cost of both. Compare that to what other people normally spend, and I think it works out quite cheaply. :h:
Reply 12
+ polarity -
Is it the Marriott Royal? :awesome: It looks really nice!

Nope. The Redwood Hotel and Country Club. It was the cheapest I could find. :p:
Reply 13
A pony, and if I don't get it there will be hell to pay :fuhrer:

I really don't have a clue though I prefer to be surprised so don't really say what I want.
Reply 14
humble tsr
I'm completely boring, I've asked for a 1Tb external harddrive, a couple of CDs, and a top. Anything else will be a complete surprise though :smile: I know my bf has bought me something but I have no idea what
Reply 16
shoes and clothes.
Reply 17
100% in Core 3. :excited:
cpj1987
Nope. The Redwood Hotel and Country Club. It was the cheapest I could find. :p:

Country Club, eh? Must be out of town then :p:

I hope you enjoy it :smile:
Larry<3
100% in Core 3. :excited:

I thought I did amazingly in C3 when I took the exam, like 98%, but no!

:emo:

Latest

Trending

Trending