The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
+ polarity -
Country Club, eh? Must be out of town then :p:

I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Next to Ashton Court, apparently. Should make for a nice winter walk if I can drag myself out of the swimming pool. :p:

Thanks. :smile:
New hair straighteners, a handbag, there will probably be a few DVDs and CDs too I haven't decided on yet.
Money, a gorillapod for SLR cameras and these shoes I like :P
The money will no doubt be spent on clothes for sixth form.. :u:
Reply 23
I didnt ask for a laptop, but mums getting me that, well got me that, i was onit for a few mins the other day, wont have it now till xmas when santa brings my other stuff :smile: haha.. asked for a phone, dad and bf getting that together, bf spending most on it. hairdryer (desperate need of one, keep blowing up on me my others), bellybars. All others are suprises from bf, dad, mum and friends
cpj1987
Next to Ashton Court

It looks... amazing! Admittedly I've never heard of Ashton Court (I'm quite new to Bristol), but I just looked it up, and it's beautiful!
Hmm, I think i'll be asking for a pink/white unicorn. Oh, and a chocolate bar. Amen.
Reply 26
+ polarity -
I thought I did amazingly in C3 when I took the exam, like 98%, but no!

:emo:

What did you get? :eek:
Larry<3
What did you get? :eek:

93. :rant:
Reply 28
To be rid of my laziness. :o:
Reply 29
just some books
Reply 30
+ polarity -
93. :rant:

My C2 score. :cool:
world peace...of course
Larry<3
My C2 score. :cool:

My C2 score was 92, but I messed up a pretty big question, so :s-smilie:
Reply 33
Nothing, I prefer surprises (even if they're crap, coughcoleenrooneyfashionbookcough).
I received 130 books last year; I intend to beat that record. :colone:
Reply 35
I asked my gran for Brothers and Sisters season 3 on DVD :smile: she's been asking what I wanted since September, no joke!
Other than that, I have no idea. Is it wrong that I'm hoping for money? I want to pay for a holiday next summer and I'm pretty damn skint.
I really want a fencing mask but the one i need is really expenseive so probably wont get it :frown:
Reply 37
ArcadiaHouse

:eek3:
legendary.

I have boxes of books lying in my room and have no idea where to start! :woo:
I've got exactly what I wanted :h:
ArcadiaHouse

:lolwut:

Personally, I have no idea.

Latest