The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You can apply later than January 15th, the primary UCAS deadline, it's just that universities are not obliged to consider applications received after that date. The might, if they have time and course space, but they don't have to.

EDITz: The one below speaks truly. Didn't spot that. >.>
That's only for undergraduates.... postgraduate courses will usually consider you on a rolling basis until all places are filled.
Reply 3
One of the girls doing a Masters who started same time as me (2 months ago) only agreed to do the course a week before. Really depends on how popular it is though
Reply 4
MancBoy
Well im looking to apply for a Forensic Psychology MA course however i still need my reference from my uni tutor and also i need to complete two weeks voluntary work experience whch i will have to do in January. So i expect that i will have my application completed by Febuary. Is that too late?

Depends on whether the university has a deadline. Funding tends to come with earlier deadlines.

February you should be ok with - just email your prospective department to double check :smile:
Reply 5
I read about a couple of people (online) who applied as late as April for fairly popular courses and still made it.

Latest

Trending

Trending