The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
upset girl
my boyfriend is unfaithful to me,he always go to the sex related website and downloads many naked girl's picture ,at the beginning,I told him no,he said ok,but I still find him collecting these pictures,and I am so disappoited and he said every man does that.
is that right,I hate him and I do not want to have sex with him anymore.

anyone,please help me,tell me what I should do///

I think you should move on and finsh the relationship, your not comfortable with him or what he does, and his not willing to change, and to me thats not the basis of a sound relationship....and to be quite honest it sounds like you can do much better than this man!
To say that every man does that, it's wrong.. Wrong... WRONG!

But I would admit that most guys do surf s** related website and downloads... blah blah... It's quite common nowadays.

Depending on whether can you accept it or not? If you can't, have a good talk with, and if he really love you he will understand. Remember, love is all about mutual tolerance and mutual understanding.

Don't let this little thing hurt a relationship.

Yes, I would say that, the guy is wrong to lie to you. But what to do, Guys love to humour girls and girls usually love their sweet words. It's quite common too...

Not to worry, as one grows older, he will become more matured in thinking :smile: (for most)

Have a nice talk with him

Latest

Trending

Trending