The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ABORT ABORT ABORT!
Reply 21
im surprised most items even fit up there at that age...
Reply 22
hell i was still scared of girls at that age..........then again i still am now =/
Reply 23
BhArJ
hell i was still scared of girls at that age..........then again i still am now =/

they are frightening at times
Reply 24
She probably won't give birth to a live one...I mean unless she's at least 10st and really built...I take it she's the usual small 12 yo. Stupid kids doing stupid things and stupid parents thinking kids don't know about sex and not warning them. Stupidity everywhere I look hehe.

If her parents had any sense they'd let her have an abortion, the pill one perhaps because thats easier than the vacuum.
Reply 25
I swear...childhoods appear to be growing shorter and shorter as the years go on... :frown:
Reply 26
*starry_eyed_*
my friend's sister's mate is pregnant... at only 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was totally unexpected... the type of girl who is SENSIBLE

How old was the guy? Correction boy.
i would also like to know how old the guy was, i had no idea the stuff down there even worked at that age...

I bet she doesn't even have tits yet...
Reply 28
My sister is 12, i can't imagine her knowing that much about sex. It must be very scary for the girl. She is still a child. Having the pill abortion is dependant on a number of factors, we don't know how pregnant she is.
Reply 29
thats scary !! its bad when its a 14/15 yr old, but 12 !!! there is so much growing up to do at that age, and then to be growing something else inside her as well. lke someone already said i dont think the baby will survive. and the girl will not b developed enough to givev birth as well
Reply 30
how old is the happy father?
did you hear about the sisters one 14 and the other 12 both had kids at the same time?!
it strikes me as sick that a 12 year old, a child could be pregnant, she should never have even been having sex. I read in teh paper that in Arizona that if the girl is under the age of consent, that she either has to have an abortion, or that the child is brought up by the parents and the girl has to continue with school until she's 18, and the boy who is the father is jailed for 4 months. We need this kind of system over here instead of giving them handouts. There is no stigma anymore, we should be shocked and disgusted that a child is pregnant, but instead it's a case of "oh, another one".

sorry....didn't mean to rant

i hope the girl is ok, but she's lost her childhood, what kind of life will the poor girl have now? :frown: it's really sad..
Reply 33
holy caterpillars...12 :eek: why dont they just go and play wi toys..instead of c*cks... thats just insane... she must be shocked though..poor silly soul... so who's had sex with her... dont they go to court or something even if thyere under16... my word...12 :eek: in the near future wil be hearing stories like..11 y.o girls dies of heroin overdose or something...the parents need shooting..
Reply 34
well her life is screwed then. Haha, serves her right.

when i was 12 i think i still thought girls were evil and almost certainly never even thought about actually having sex. stupid kids.
Reply 35
-TMG-
She probably won't give birth to a live one...I mean unless she's at least 10st and really built...I take it she's the usual small 12 yo. Stupid kids doing stupid things and stupid parents thinking kids don't know about sex and not warning them. Stupidity everywhere I look hehe.

If her parents had any sense they'd let her have an abortion, the pill one perhaps because thats easier than the vacuum.

I think the youngest mother in this country was nine and gave birth to twins I'm sure i read it in a magazine on a train. I'm sure that a 12yr old could give birth to a healthy child.
Reply 36
Surely shes gonna have an abortion?!! The shame of having had a child at 12 would just be unbearable for the rest of your life. It's quite appalling. I don't even think I knew what sex was at 12.
viviki
I think the youngest mother in this country was nine and gave birth to twins I'm sure i read it in a magazine on a train. I'm sure that a 12yr old could give birth to a healthy child.

9?????? that is young!! I probably didn't know what sex was when i was 9! it is truly too young! she could be a gran at 30, if her kids more sensible! 9 is way too young and so is 12!
Reply 38
-TMG-

where on earth did you get 10 stone from!? i only weigh 8 and i know many people the same size of me if not smaller who gave birth to healthy babies!
Reply 39
God, I knew what sex was from when I was really young (about 7 maybe) but I went through a long stage of 'kissing boys is grosssssss' even tho all of my friends were boys. I think I was curious with seeing adults do it on tv but just not in real life.

I mean she's just a kid at 12, I really don't think she was a sensible girl because I think girls at 12 know know alot more than other girls did only 5, 6 or 7 years ago. There's far more information about it.
To me it's just, well, icky.

Edit: And for something ickier, the youngest mother on record was 5 years old.

Latest

Trending

Trending