The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Even i think 12 is too young. You aren't even a teenager then. At 12 i despised boys and had no time for them.
What is the world coming to? When i was 12 i hardly knew what sex was let alone thinking about doing it. I know its not completely the parents fault but why didn't they keep an eye on her, if they thought she might be prone to an pre-teenage pregnancy?
Reply 62
Maybe the reason all of us look at teenage pregnancy with disgust is merely jealousy of the fact that we were not having sex at the age! subconciously of course.

Just a suggestion.
bohogirlie
People have sex too young nowadays :rolleyes:

I've been saying this for years. Thing is I'm guessing these youngsters think they can have an abortion on demand too. Perhaps they should be locked up for their stupidity.

bohogirlie
I sound really old don't I?! :redface:

Not really when you compare to me. :biggrin:
She's still a child, i was still to busy thinking boys were disgusting at that age.
Reply 65
12! how olds the dad, hes gotta be at least like 15 or sumthing, you dont even proper start coming with sperm till about then. well shes gonna one of those women who love having their periods then, lol
Reply 66
stu673
Maybe the reason all of us look at teenage pregnancy with disgust is merely jealousy of the fact that we were not having sex at the age! subconciously of course.

Just a suggestion.

yeh i wish i was having sex at 12, not, god i wish i wish i was having sex now, but again i'm not lol maybe when i'm 50 i'll try lol
stu673

Just a suggestion.

Maybe with some people, but i know that for me, i really do think that 12 is a bit young. I was almost 15 when i lost my virginity and even though people think THAT was too early, i really feel like that was the right time for me. Before then (even a month before then) i wasn't ready deep down, even though i thought i was.
Reply 68
It must wreck havoc on her body, the year sevens at my school (aged 12 to 13) are tiny! There is no way they can have a big enough pelvis to get a baby's head through it, and as for the bump they would look like they might topple over, and the stretch marks will be horrendous. Can you imagine if they are genetically the sort to be big during pregnancy?
Reply 69
Girl who i know is set to hav twins after sleeping with 5 people in one night at a party without protection!!! that is messed up! i feel sorry for the 5 boys when she has the dna test dun. if i was stupid enuf to b one of those 5, i wud be bricking myself.
Reply 70
SammyD
It must wreck havoc on her body, the year sevens at my school (aged 12 to 13) are tiny! There is no way they can have a big enough pelvis to get a baby's head through it, and as for the bump they would look like they might topple over, and the stretch marks will be horrendous. Can you imagine if they are genetically the sort to be big during pregnancy?

The whole thing is too hideous to contemplate...
Reply 71
parents should be discussing about sex with their sons and daughters once they reach puberty. Oh boy, if she was guided well, that would not have happenned. I even used to think that kissing a woman would get her pregnant. LOL
Reply 72
Yeah, her youth is pretty much over. She shouldn't be having sex at 12. I think it's disgusting to be frank. And as people have said, she obviously ain't all that sensible!
Reply 73
Girl who i know is set to hav twins after sleeping with 5 people in one night at a party without protection!!! that is messed up! i feel sorry for the 5 boys when she has the dna test dun. if i was stupid enuf to b one of those 5, i wud be bricking myself.

****ing hell! :0
Reply 74
what would have made her so curious to have sex at 12, i frankly didnt care about it when i was 12, i just knew to have a kid have sex, end of...lol
Reply 75
Has anyone thought that maybe she didn't consent to the sex, and that she was raped? It is a possibility, you know. You are all jumping around saying how stupid she was when you don't really have that many facts to go on.
Reply 76
I think it would have been in the original post if she was, but if you are right I feel sorry for her.

I don't think it's really right to blame the parents, if when I was twleve my parents had sat me down and started talking to me about stuff like that, I would have thought they were mad. Maybe it just depends on the perspective of the child as to when they should discuss it. I'm just worried for the baby, if she isn't developed enough to go full term and has an abortion, that would just be so sad.
*starry_eyed_*
my friend's sister's mate is pregnant... at only 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was totally unexpected... the type of girl who is SENSIBLE

She is not even a teenager :eek:
A kid that young is still completely the parent's reponsibility, they share a huge amount of blame for this.
Reply 79
Yeah a girl in my school had a baby at 12 - was really weird. She's now 21 and got a nine-year old son.... I don't think I want kids until I'm in my 30s - I've got a life to live!! Poor girl, she won't even get to do all the things teen girls should be doing...

Latest

Trending

Trending