The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
UpliftMof0
Be the sensible one and walk away, then they will feel like such childish losers for getting invovled. Thats definatly the best thing to do. If you can be the sensible one and keep face throughout the situation you'll come out a better person for it, even if they dont realise and are stilll shouting at you as you walk away down the street, just think; what kind of person shouts in the street?
answer? people who get asbo's! let her parents degenerate themselves into nothing more than hooligans if they want to. be the better person and just walk away from it all, walk away from that part of your life. GO for it Babe!
Upliftmof0
xx

Thanks so much for all your assistance :smile: you've made my night so much better, youve just changed my whole mood, thanks so much for this!!!!xxxxx i owe you one big style if ever you've got a problem I will always always be here. thanks again
carla18 <--> the non-quote user!
ok guys thanks for that...wow that's pretty simple really lol

You didnt even use it? you gotta use it carla! go on try it now! go on i darez ya.

I'm glad I was able to help you out strawberries. I love helping people, The onnly reason i havent considered conciling as a job is because i get really sort of interested in peoples situations and i would have no life, other thna helping people out. I'll be sure to call your name when im in need of advice hun.
xx
Reply 42
UpliftMof0
You didnt even use it? you gotta use it carla! go on try it now! go on i darez ya.

I'm glad I was able to help you out strawberries. I love helping people, The onnly reason i havent considered conciling as a job is because i get really sort of interested in peoples situations and i would have no life, other thna helping people out. I'll be sure to call your name when im in need of advice hun.
xx

lol call my name sounds rather.... :redface:
strawberries
lol call my name sounds rather.... :redface:

Sorry, i just been watching batman so its like:
we need help, call for batman! hehe.
but no, it'll be in the form of:

...so thats my dire problem that i need help wit hright away folks, thanks everyone in advance for helping

p.s. strawberries owes me some decent advice so give it to me baby :P lol im just kidding
xx
Reply 44
UpliftMof0
Sorry, i just been watching batman so its like:
we need help, call for batman! hehe.
but no, it'll be in the form of:

...so thats my dire problem that i need help wit hright away folks, thanks everyone in advance for helping

p.s. strawberries owes me some decent advice so give it to me baby :P lol im just kidding
xx

LOL :biggrin: youve really cheered me up, what have you done this year GCSES AS'S?x
strawberries
LOL :biggrin: youve really cheered me up, what have you done this year GCSES AS'S?x

Just finished my gcse's last friday (god darned statistics) and because my school doesnt have a sixth form its summer hols for me already! which is pretty snazzy. I guess you're in the same 'long summer' boat as me, or, is a long year break on a gap year or anything like that?
Reply 46
UpliftMof0
Just finished my gcse's last friday (god darned statistics) and because my school doesnt have a sixth form its summer hols for me already! which is pretty snazzy. I guess you're in the same 'long summer' boat as me, or, is a long year break on a gap year or anything like that?

I just done me a levels also in long summer holiday loking for a job club! xx
strawberries
I just done me a levels also in long summer holiday loking for a job club! xx

You know what that is dont you? itsa whle new society!
the Long-Summer-Holiday-Looking-For-A-Job-Society
or LSHLFAJ-SoC doesnt have that... ring to it does it? lol fortuantly for me, I wont be able to join the society as I havea job organised in sainsburys, 4 days a week, earn me some cash for holiday at end of summer. Oh the joyds of stacking yoghurts and fresh milk.... :s-smilie:
Reply 48
UpliftMof0
You know what that is dont you? itsa whle new society!
the Long-Summer-Holiday-Looking-For-A-Job-Society
or LSHLFAJ-SoC doesnt have that... ring to it does it? lol fortuantly for me, I wont be able to join the society as I havea job organised in sainsburys, 4 days a week, earn me some cash for holiday at end of summer. Oh the joyds of stacking yoghurts and fresh milk.... :s-smilie:

Sainsburys rejected me,the woman sighed and replied with "another student" and i was like hey you're only jealous! you're a full time shelf stacker!
strawberries
Sainsburys rejected me,the woman sighed and replied with "another student" and i was like hey you're only jealous! you're a full time shelf stacker!

Yea they're pretty evil, its only cos i still live at home and will be for next couple years (I completely avoided the word studnet in my interview) that I managed to get hired. waitrose is always good (except for uniform). Try getting work in a old mans pub or something ,Im sure they'd all love a young woman behind the bar :p:
Reply 50
UpliftMof0
Yea they're pretty evil, its only cos i still live at home and will be for next couple years (I completely avoided the word studnet in my interview) that I managed to get hired. waitrose is always good (except for uniform). Try getting work in a old mans pub or something ,Im sure they'd all love a young woman behind the bar :p:

LOL!! It was my mates 18th May 12th and it was at this place and there are two rooms and i accidently walked into the wrong one and it was the travel west midlands bus drivers social room, I had about 100 men all over the age of 40 wolf whistling at me thinknig that someone had hired them a stripper! Was quite funny!xx
hehe, Im sure they enjoyed your prescense lol. how random is that though? bus drivers social room? might as well be, oh i dunno, peterborough council annual binmans ball hehe :P Im glad your in a better mood now, you can tell. hey, can I add you on msn? (spotted your addy in profile :smile: )
dont mean to get ur mind thinkin abt all this again but have u spoken to ur other friends abt it? u said ur a group of 7?
Reply 53
UpliftMof0
hehe, Im sure they enjoyed your prescense lol. how random is that though? bus drivers social room? might as well be, oh i dunno, peterborough council annual binmans ball hehe :P Im glad your in a better mood now, you can tell. hey, can I add you on msn? (spotted your addy in profile :smile: )

you sure can! yeh lol binmens social, :biggrin:
Reply 54
kriztinae
dont mean to get ur mind thinkin abt all this again but have u spoken to ur other friends abt it? u said ur a group of 7?

I spoke to one of them last night i just broke down in tears and everything came out, it was after she pusshed and said she didnt feel anything for me, and looked at me with sheer emptiness we sat on a step in town til 3:00am with me balling my eyes out!
strawberries
you sure can! yeh lol binmens social, :biggrin:

Sorry sir, we cant let you into the binmens dinner, im afraid you smell altogther to nice... :biggrin:
Reply 56
UpliftMof0
Sorry sir, we cant let you into the binmens dinner, im afraid you smell altogther to nice... :biggrin:

lol :biggrin:
Reply 57
strawberries
I really need some advice. I have had a best mate for five years and we were so close, just always there and stuff and knew absolutely everything about it other and so on. Our friendship has always had its ups and downs and we argued like two sisters constanlty arguing and making up.... Anyway theres a bit of background

On June 18th we were supposed to be going to Milton Keynes together to see Greenday it had been booked for absolutely months. The train tickets and everything, we'd been out on the friday night and said will meet you att he train station at 12 O'Clock and everything was fine both were excited. Then at 11:40 just as I was leaving for the station I got a phonecall from my mate, she said she had too many exams and she just didnt think she could go, she had too much revision, she wanted me to lie to my mum and dad and spend the day with her revising and say we'd been to the gig, but it was a birthday present from my parents and I couldnt do that, my conscience wouldn't let me, and I wouldnt lie anyway. So at this point I was absolutely gutted after 5 months of total planning and excitement 20 minutes before we were supposed to be on the train, shed let me down, its pathetic but I sobbed, it was too late to find anyone else to go on the ticket, and we'd missed the train anyway. I had to go round to her house to collect the tickets so I went round all blotchy eyed and in a bit of a messs really and said are you sure you don't know anyone who wants tyour ticket, your sister etc she confirmed no nobody wants the ticket. So I had the tickets at my house in the end and my sister and her friend decided theyd go, theyd misssed the train and would have had to have paid £100 to get on the 5 oclock train, so my dad drove them from wolverhampton to milton keynes, anyway this was all fine, theyd missed half of greenday anyway and all the support bands. Until the next day my friend turned around and said my parents want the money off your sisters friend for my ticket cos my sister couldve gone, shocked she is so rich her dad easily turns over £150 k each year and I was stunned when she asked, and then she said I wouldnt expect you or your pathetic family to understand,you dont get it and so on, and was being really saying my family wanted me to fail my exams and i got a message saying expect that my dad will call you 2morro and i was upset and a bit scared actually so I showed my parents, anyway my mom foned her mum to discuss it and her mum said I am *********ing pathetic and slammed the phone down. Since then I have tried to speak to my friend and stuff and last thursday it was fine, but then friday she blanked me and then last night she just kicked off and said she never wants to speak to me ever again, she doesnt feel anything for me but , and she finds it easy to me, we've been best friends for over five years, I just felt my heart had been ripped out, and I was devastated cos I knew she meant it, we hang around in the same 7 and are all supposed to be going to birthday parties and even on holiday together in two weeks as a seven, and I just really dont know what to do or feel, I am 18 have just finished my alevels on monday and I feel so low, could anybody please give me some adivce, even it is just pull yourself together or...if youve managed to read this far, congratulations and im sorry for boring you. Thanks a lot for any replies. Lauraxxx

Someone loves you =0) and it seems like a friend could be for life and then something happens. It either makes you stronger or it breaks you down. It hurts most when it goes wrong with someone we really care about and have or had a deep trusting relationship. !Ramble! Apologies. But have a lovely Summer on holiday and well you have not done anything wrong...Perhaps there is another issue underlying all of this.
strawberries
I spoke to one of them last night i just broke down in tears and everything came out, it was after she pusshed and said she didnt feel anything for me, and looked at me with sheer emptiness we sat on a step in town til 3:00am with me balling my eyes out!

well to be honest, see what all ur friends think and see if theres a side to the story you cant see, as they know her and ur relationship.
if your friends dont seem to care abt it then i dunno what to say. :frown:
Reply 59
She sounds like a complete turd.

Latest

Trending

Trending