The Student Room Group
I'm not
Reply 2
Are you? If so, I'd love to know your Higher / Adv Higher subjects and grades if you wouldn't mind, and the conditions of acceptance.

I'm hoping to study Law, Law and Accountancy or Law and Economics at Edinburgh.
Reply 3
I know someone who is going into their 4th and final year on that course. (Law & Economics)
Reply 4
i'm thinking of applying for Economics & Law there :smile:
Reply 5
Would it be Economics and Law MA or Law and Economics LLB?
Reply 6
foxo
Would it be Economics and Law MA or Law and Economics LLB?

the first - so MA
Reply 7
Im going to be studying the LLB.

For my highers I got 5 As in Maths, English, Business Management, Accounts and Music and this year I sat Advanced English, Advanced Music and Higher Economics.

I'm really looking forward to it and was just interested to see if anyone else was doing a similar course :smile:
Reply 8
Keep your eye out for Scott Wortley. The most fantastic Property Law lecturer, and author of the quote in my sig. Just left Strathclyde this year for Edinburgh.
Reply 9
StewartDouglas
Im going to be studying the LLB.

For my highers I got 5 As in Maths, English, Business Management, Accounts and Music and this year I sat Advanced English, Advanced Music and Higher Economics.

I'm really looking forward to it and was just interested to see if anyone else was doing a similar course :smile:

Nice choices. I'm glad to see that BM and A&F weren't a problem, I'm absolutely sick of hearing that they're apparantly "mickey mouse" subjects by people who don't know the first thing about them.

Latest

Trending

Trending