The Student Room Group

Soldiers deserve footballers wages!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by CinderellaDontGo
Yeah let's pay soldiers mental wages, let's pay the hired killers! Because that won't stop young boys joining the army and killing themselves will it? Let's encourage more kids to drop out of school.

Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me, and that whole ''well you couldn't do it'' argument is such a crap point; yes I couldn't go to Iraq but I don't need to as I listened In school. So what if it's dangerous, they know the risks.

do you know what i'm sick and tired of people saying that the armed forces don't do f*@! all and that they don't contribute to our society in anyway because they do. people don't understand how the armed forces operate you haven't just got those frontline (infantry) people that you call "trained killers" yes it may be full of thick kids but at least they have done something useful with their lives rather that living with their parents, you have the engineers, air defence, bomb disposal, special forces and so much more that you need to have an A-C in your academic subjects in, otherwise it is just infantry as the last resort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending