The Student Room Group
You're asking what to expect on your FOURTH date? Surely you've already had 3 and should know by now what happens on the date? Perhaps you need to start seeing each other a bit more now you've got to know each other.
Reply 2
Magnum Opus
You're asking what to expect on your FOURTH date? Surely you've already had 3 and should know by now what happens on the date? Perhaps you need to start seeing each other a bit more now you've got to know each other.

Yeah, this. I presume it must be going quite well if you're going out for a fourth time.
Reply 3
Anal.
thethinker
Anal.

^This, or similar
Voltex
Going on fourth date soon (we hardly knew each other until our first date). How far do things normally go at this point? Do you normally start a proper relationship at this point? Our first date was only like three weeks ago.

what really matters is whether or not you guys have done anything and if you really like each other?? and then that determines what might happen... just go with the flow, it never fails :biggrin:
maybe you shouldn't have expectations or at least have low ones so you'd be surprised rather than disappointed?
Reply 7
you should always expect the worst. scout motto is "be prepared"
Hmm.. *cue sarcasm* Going by the book which specifies the exact things to do on each date, you should expect the following: Strawberries and cream; Light spanking; Rimming; and finally Foot fondling.

If said date goes as I've prepared you.. Come back to me for 5th date prep.

Latest

Trending

Trending