The Student Room Group

Its official, ive just walked out of my philosophy AEA

I got half way through it and thought f*ck it and got up and left. The part A was hideous, the passages were crap. Part B was okish but I got to the point in wihch i felt burnt out from all my other exams and simply could not write anymore even though I had a little more to say. The looks I got when I got up and left, especially when the girl on the other side of the room followed lol.
oh god, woah, hardcore!......ahem. It wont affect any offers etc?
Reply 2
Not at all, I don't think Manchester even recognise AEAs i think they're of the opinion, you don't get ur A levels, you don't get in.
Was that the Edexcel RS one, or a proper "philosophy" one? If the former, which q in section A did you do?

ZarathustraX
Reply 4
Philosophy AEA? There is one?!! I wanted to do it! :mad: lol
Reply 5
I did question 1 about the idea of everyone having a point of divine revelation and therefore no need for sacred texts. For the next one I did the one about the enduring strength of religion being that its conditioned by social context. The questions weren't too bad but i had had enough of exams and was like grrr who'll care if i can do advanced religion?!
Reply 6
You are referring to the AEA in Religious Studies, I believe. I had a look at past AEA papers in that subject and it wasn't that bad. Anyone who wishes to access these papers can do so via EDEXCEL's website.

Latest