Announcements Posted on
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nero's old track.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Nero's old track.
    I was all ready to go ape**** but...it's actually not too bad. Hardly a great track but not the steaming pile I was expecting.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That Nero tune's not bad... not particularly good either to be fair, but worlds better than a lot of the stuff they're known for these days. Used to quite like their Blinded By The Lights remix as well, that was quite fun for a while.

As for things that I do think are particularly good, Coki's released Haymaker and Revolution. Haymaker was always my favourite when I heard it in a mix, hits proper hard, but really digging Revolution as well, proper serious tune.

• 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aisha~~)
    I was all ready to go ape**** but...it's actually not too bad. Hardly a great track but not the steaming pile I was expecting.
    It was released in 2008, I guess they just decided to upload it 4 years later....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How do I subscribe? I have a few filthy tunes of my own in my inventory
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Check this out

• 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    lmao not even gonna listen to those, sorry. i dunno who mode5 is but if he can stand david guetta long enough to remix him i dont wanna know either.

next big vinyl purchase is gonna be Commodo's Northern Soul EP on Deep Medi, gonna have to be quick tho cos the test press ****ing disappeared like DAT. finally got to put all my purchases so far through a turntable, great times :daydreaming:

:coma:

tracklist is

Northern Soul
    Surveillance
    Jaded
    So Clear

Surveillance and Jaded are TUNES for sure, will go nicely with the origin audio release of his i got on discogs :fluffy: him and Compa are on it.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Kweks waszabi)
    Check this out

Wait, neither of these are actually dubstep tracks... why did you post these here? It's not even in the sense that they're bright, poppy and **** UKF tunes; they're generally not dubstep tracks. The first is definitely Electro House, and it absolutely butchered Daft Punk. The second one isn't even a remix, just a terrible mashup. Horrid.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Wait, neither of these are actually dubstep tracks... why did you post these here? It's not even in the sense that they're bright, poppy and **** UKF tunes; they're generally not dubstep tracks. The first is definitely Electro House, and it absolutely butchered Daft Punk. The second one isn't even a remix, just a terrible mashup. Horrid.
    oh... i think it's just self-promotion...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    oh... i think it's just self-promotion...
    I think it's his mate's work, just posting it everywhere to try and help him out
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    i see. what a wad. now everyone will ignore commodo.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That Commodo tune was really good actually, never heard anything from him before. Will have to pay more attention. For anyone who doesn't have Benton on FB, he put up a remix of Mala's Alicia Keyes remix the other day as a free download, it's jungle rather than dubstep but I figure as it's a dubstep producer's remix of a dubstep tune it'll be of interest to some people on here. Wicked summery vibes, goes well with the amazing weather we've been having recently. Download link's on the Youtube video description.

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Kweks waszabi)
    Check this out

LOHFURRR

DIVAAA

• 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeniedExistence)
    That Commodo tune was really good actually, never heard anything from him before. Will have to pay more attention. For anyone who doesn't have Benton on FB, he put up a remix of Mala's Alicia Keyes remix the other day as a free download, it's jungle rather than dubstep but I figure as it's a dubstep producer's remix of a dubstep tune it'll be of interest to some people on here. Wicked summery vibes, goes well with the amazing weather we've been having recently. Download link's on the Youtube video description.

oh my god i cannot wait to hear this

that said mala gets WAY too much credit for that tune. he just added percussion and bass and looped some extra samples, the track is basically the same as the original in every other way /alicia keys fan

this remix is crying out for mala to put a sub line on it and all the heads to go mad

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is Rusko's new album worth buying It's hard to tell from the small clip on iTunes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    Is Rusko's new album worth buying It's hard to tell from the small clip on iTunes
    Was having a listen to it earlier. It's similar to his first album in that there are two or three decent tracks, a couple of average ones and then the rest is pretty much rubbish lol. I thought the tracks Pressure and Mek More Green were decent off it, Pressure was actually quite a sick old school garage sounding tune and Mek More Green was in the same vein as some of his dubbier sounding tunes which I like. I wouldn't pay money for the whole thing though.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any progressive dubstep tunes?

I'm in the mood to make one and would love some stimuli.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Anyone know of any progressive dubstep tunes?

I'm in the mood to make one and would love some stimuli.
    DFRNT comes to mind.

Lorn's new release:

http://ninjatune.net/release/lorn/ask-the-dust

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:

• 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bare late and ting', but SILKIEEEEEE! :adore:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 10, 2014
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.