The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cut them up, you only need to send one or two dont you? either way send the mseperatly. I thought you had to stick them to the application? I honestly cant remember I did it so long ago.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
it asks for 4.
UpliftMof0
cut them up, you only need to send one or two dont you? either way send the mseperatly. I thought you had to stick them to the application? I honestly cant remember I did it so long ago.

Are you really 16 then?
Actually, you can't be. Bristol won't give you university accommodation unless you're 18 by October 1st.
Reply 5
Yea...I was wondering that myself...
Reply 6
So can anyone answer my question??
I would try if I had actually got as far as filling the form in yet.......but I haven't. :frown:

Must do that.
Reply 8
hmm, with the photos i just sent them in attached to each other. At least that way if they wanted them cut up then they can do it themselves, whereas if they wanted them attached and you had cut them up then, yeah, they can't do much about that.
Shouldn't think it really matters either way.
Reply 9
susiemakemeblue
Actually, you can't be. Bristol won't give you university accommodation unless you're 18 by October 1st.

lol I am 16 yea. I responded to the post because I usually use the 'search new posts' feature at the top of the page so i dont actually look to see what sub-forum a thread is on. Hope Ididnt cause confusion there :p:
So.....you thought he was talking about passports? I get you.. :p:
susiemakemeblue
So.....you thought he was talking about passports? I get you.. :p:

What was he talking about then???? 0.o
Reply 12
i think i left mine in one big lump. hope that helps.
UpliftMof0
What was he talking about then???? 0.o

We're in the Bristol University sub-forum. We need passport photos to send off with our accommodation forms. Please use your eyes!
susiemakemeblue
We're in the Bristol University sub-forum. We need passport photos to send off with our accommodation forms. Please use your eyes!

I know we are in the bristol-uni sub forum but it doesnt acutally mention anywhere about accomodation, just being in bristol. :tsr:
Yeah but you don't need a passport to go to Bristol.... :wink:
Reply 16
Quick q for a friend. He sent off his accomm form, then read the guidelines - ooops! Does it matter if it's filled in in blue ink rather than black? And that he's written the statement in lowercase rather than block capitals? And that he paperclipped the stuff together rather than stapling it? Lol - he's an idiot. Cheers.
Reply 17
i didnt do my statement in blocks and i didnt staple anything lol. serves them right for making everything so damn complicated!
Reply 18
vinny221
i didnt do my statement in blocks and i didnt staple anything lol. serves them right for making everything so damn complicated!

I doubt they'll refuse accomm for silly things like this anyway. He's just worried about the blue pen thing really, but I'm sure it'll all be ok! LOL :s:
Reply 19
i cut my photos up too. I better still get my en suite!

Latest

Trending

Trending