The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
vinny221
i cut my photos up too. I better still get my en suite!

Haha. Oh well! He wants to know where you've applied :smile:
I was meant to go to Bris too, but I've decided to join the police force instead now! Random!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
wow that's crazy! you were so up for going as well! good luck with the policing then. I applied to Woodland court.
Argh! I wrote in blue pen and I paperclipped my stuff together! And I cut my photos into two sets of two because they were printed in a line and wouldn't fit into the envelope any other way!

Do you think it matters? :frown:
Reply 23
No I'm sure they'll cope at the other end.
Reply 24
susiemakemeblue
Argh! I wrote in blue pen and I paperclipped my stuff together! And I cut my photos into two sets of two because they were printed in a line and wouldn't fit into the envelope any other way!

Do you think it matters? :frown:

By the looks of it, plenty on people have done things like that so i doubt it'll matter in the end. It's not as if they can't read your form or staple your form to your envelope for you.

I cut my photos into 4 individual pictures... a part from that i did everything they asked. (Even tho i can't remember them asking for them to be left uncut...)
I typed my statement out and photocopied it onto the form, so they'll be able to read it fine. And my writing is perfectly legible. But still......panicking now!
Reply 26
Why is it I can't post on H&R forum but can here?

Oh well. Wanted to make some erudite points about weightlifting, using my knowledge of biology a level as some ass fro russia seems to think that taking tons of creatine is the best way to build muscles. (he also seemed to think that when fat 'burns' it becomes "sweat + (heat) energy [kinetic]". what a genius.

neway, now i've got that out of my system i have forgotten what i was going to say, but basically EVRYONE STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR FORMS ALL WILL BE FINE.

I have spoken.

Haz

Latest

Trending

Trending